Pollikins MANA SHEET

Hi everybody. I just created a new mana sheet in order to help you figure out the best combination of heroes, troops and talents for your teams, regarding their mana speed.

I would love to hear what you think about it - please comment below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :slightly_smiling_face:
Many thanks go to @Monyet and @Rook for helping me translating this sheet into english. Have fun! :smiley:

Best regards!
Pollikin

43 Likes

This is awesome!

Thanks for takin the time to put this together

2 Likes

Thank you for your hard work on this.

I have a very minor nitpick/suggestion - switch the position of Rogue and Fighter so that you can use the light green background for Fighter class. That way the dark green will mean level 8, the light green will mean level 19, and the yellow level 20 :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is perfect!
20 cheers.

1 Like

Amazing :blush:! Thank you for taking the time and effort to do that and sharing it with everyone.

1 Like

Respect on the work! 20x times

New stuff for you:

• Morlovia family bonus 5% / 12% mana bonus for 2 / 3 different heroes

• Odin mana bonus +8% up to +29% depending on number of yellow shields on the board (0 to 7, capped at 7)

• (S3 levels only +28% bonus of runic stones which don’t even overwrite with other temporary boni)

Thanks

Great sheets… :+1:
Just a little correction… Ninja Mana charge 3x to make 14 tiles it require 6% not 5%, just like @ALX said x1 charge 4.905 not 4.9

How do you come up with these exact numbers?

• Little JohnC same mana bonus on dodge as Margaret? Think yes…see green frames.

How does +24% Bonus on dodge relate to your stated 0.8 MU as absolute value per dodge?

Thx

Thank u for the awesome input @ALX, @Vikingblood80, @jinbatsu. An updated version will be avaiable soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I made an interactive spreadsheet out of it. Ready to be published.

3 Likes

Published first version today:

3 Likes