[Poll] Worst HOTM 2020. Pick your less favourite

Best favourite is one thing. Picking the worst is something different isnt it? They are different polls, different outcomes etc

2 Likes

The result should just be the other way around. Let’s wait and see.

Though i have checked the link and she asked to people to vote the worst too lol.

@Guvnor thoughts? Is it better to close it and stick the other one right? It has by far more votes

1 Like

I don’t have Raffaele but I have definitely lost against him in wars. Seems like a solid healer to me.

4 Likes

I had a near disaster with a 20 Emblem Zulag in a war. Took my Purple stack and kinda left her til the end…I had 3 Purples left and what followed was about 9 minutes and excruciating pain.

She just wouldn’t die and I very nearly timed out but for the board to suddenly give me 2 specials very close to each other so I could finally blast through and stop her.

But for a hero I didn’t really care about suddenly I cared a lot…So whilst not the most exciting she certainly can do ok

5 Likes

i have 3 glendas,2 clarrisas, bai yong,reuben, malosi (really great hero) you know now where your hotms are;)

Guardian Chameleon would like a word.

2 Likes

Don’t worry my last two hotms are Frida and Zulag… over 400 pulls without hotm in a year and half in between all that. Almost nobody can get as unlucky as I did. Still got one of the worst hotms of 2020. Even though I got Onatel this month, but it is a past hotm. So I have 2 hotm total from year 2019 and 1 hotm year 2020 and I’m not even f2p, I’m c2p.

So I wish you a new hotm soon :slight_smile:.

Well that is certainly going to cheer him up

1 Like

Misery loves company. It’s good to hear I’m not the only one struggling to get these HOTM’s. I’m a VCTP (very cheap) - $17.29 including taxes in 2020.
To be fair, I did pull an old HOTM from Atlantis. But it was Margaret; which is like pouring salt in the wound.

2 Likes

My 2019 pulls also net me 0 HotM bonus (not including those featured in Atlantis as they are not “bonus”).

But this 2020 I already got Vela, Clarissa, Raffaele, and Noor.

Believe it or not, the most used one is actually Noor :rofl:

5 Likes

Noor isn’t terrible when used well. I just have better 5* red so never see a use for her in my teams.

Which is a shame because I have 3…

2 Likes

I spent about 20€ a month this year and previous year it was about 30€ a month. Money won’t change anything as you can see. I’ve even heard of f2p players with a lot better Hotm luck. Next year I’m thinking about sticking only to VIP and PoV pass and not bother with cheap gem offers anymore. Also HA10 will hopefully deliver something new from time to time.

I find this playstyle to be fun, rather than being a whale and have almost every single hero in the game. I think I would easily get bored if I owned almost everything + I don’t have money for that.

1 Like

I agree with the concept that it would really just be the inverse order (in theory) to the “best” HotM of 2020;

However this poll has also gained 200+ votes as well.

I’d suggest that next year you (@Lexxtarc) collaborate with @Arthemis so there’s just the one thread :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

I see in Noor all the things people hate the most in a hero, honestly.
Slow, minions, low attack stats, no turning table special, not a good defender.

In some thing or another, all the other heroes have their role. Maybe not the best in that, but still at least healers (always apreciated) strategic (low damage but useful secondary skill) or at least fast.

People may like that sturdy minions, but i can’t picture myself to like her more then Elena.
I mean, normal Elena. Not costume Elena.

She really fail in every single aspect i could think of. A bit like Guardian Owl.
Birds sure have it tough in this game.

Only thing i like on both is the character design (art graphic).

2 Likes

Honestly, I think she have too high attack stat (more than Marjana/Sartana), should have been reallocated to HP (to boost minion).

Probably would be more funcionary to her job, but damn if it were to just prolong fights even more.

I do not really love infinite raids.

Yep. But that would be less effective since Cham changes the element of the enemy/ies. I have the lizard at 3/70 and I still can’t find the best use for him, although in all honesty, I think he excels on rainbow attack where tile manipulation going for cascades and combo would be his best application in raids and in wars. Too risky though

1 Like

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a separate thread for BEST and WORST heroes of 2020. This isolates all the negative comments.

Not to beat a dead horse, but my vote goes to NOOR (I say this as someone who really wanted to pull her but failed). More than once I’ve accidentally taken a team heavy in minion-makers to and been surprised to see Noor on the battlefield. It doesn’t matter. She just delays the inevitable.

To an earlier point, I checked my records and I pulled 325 times over 5 months without getting a HOTM (not to betray my spending habits). In the summer of 2019, I pulled 126 times without any 5* heroes. But the game really does regress to the mean; overall, I’m above average when it comes to the number of 5* I’ve summoned.

2 Likes

Every one of my raids is an infinite raid :smiley:

5 Likes