[Poll] Which kingdom are you?

I march for Shu, and I know no fear!!1 Waaaaarrrggghh :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

In that it’s kinda people not actually thinking…
We ain’t gonna be in the all in the same place :confused:

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this @Sarah2

It will be undoubtedly very interesting

1 Like

Out of 100 people? Impossible.

1 Like

Nope, people from my alliance got random kingdoms, and we are all from same country.

2 Likes

I’m in the Wei academy. This sorting hat sucks. But my battle cry will be “Do you know the Wei? I show you the Wei.”

3 Likes

Shu! I‘m in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Kingdom of Wei shall rule supreme! We will crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their chickens!

4 Likes

I wonder if we’re stuck with the one kingdom, or switch between kingdoms every time

I imagine you’d switch, as the number of participants may vary … Especially after the experience of the first war. :thinking:

1 Like

Shu tang :open_hands:
20 more rappers

1 Like

Thanks, I am in one as well, not sure it’s the same :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The sorting hat doesn’t work like that.

All we can do now is settle down to 5 years of this and hope what house we are in doesn’t affect our lives in the future.

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU?! My Sharan is the best healer in her tier. I know her class doesn’t suit her that well, but then again it’s the same as Costume Rigard’s class and everyone is saying how cool he is.

1 Like

The Wu group I’m in has 400+ members, we’ll be at capacity soon. Fun times :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s the same, I think. 414 right now. But I suppose more groups are going to be created, like goat groups.

It also has a tank poll - purple was winning last time I checked.

1 Like

Sorry guys!!!

It’s our destiny

“Wei can be written using different Chinese characters and can mean: As a masculine name: 威, “power” 巍, “lofty” 伟, “great””

I know it’s tough for you all but life is tough anyway !!

Power belongs to us!!!

@Yomagn-tho

@Bizack

May the power of :turtle: be with you

6 Likes

Surprised it’s not green … in my records tracking war tank colors green Is by far the winner for enemies tanks … gonnanbe interesting to see if we can actually chat or communicate at all before it starts with your team

2 Likes

Now that you mentioned it, I checked again and the only options given are purple and red. So not possible to vote for green. Probably because this is what top 100 alliances generally use.

On the other hand, the discussions are impossible to follow for me. Too many replies, too many people…

2 Likes

Wu Kong here as well, can’t miss out except he misses all the time…

2 Likes