[Poll] Which kingdom are you?

• Wu
  • Shu
  • Wei
0 voters

Tell us which kingdom you got assigned.

:crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: Maybe you will find some battle comrades here :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

Edit:

12 Likes

Shu Tan Clan here.

20 rappers and then some.

5 Likes

Wu here. Would be nice to try at least some tank coordination :slight_smile: However I do feel this entire War of Three Kingdoms to be a sort of social experiment on cooperation :smiley:

6 Likes

I find it interested kingdoms are already decided. Is there matchmaking going into that or is it totally random?

2 Likes

Sorry for all, who had already voted.

I changed the poll, so that it shows the name now, which makes identifying people who play with you easier.

Editing the poll wasn’t possible.

1 Like

I believe it is random. There is also the possibility that each kingdom represents a part of the world, for example Europe and Asia being Shu kingdom… don’t know.

Wei kingdom here

1 Like

I can see some egos rising to the ocasion :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This is my defense. Thanks for the balance update SG. I had already opted in.
Otherwise I’d opt out. Krampus C last appearance
Screenshot_20220207-111058_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

2 Likes

Telluria wanted to be there as a sign of solidarity. She’s good like that

3 Likes

You could put in salmon loki, Jade, exeera or maybe mok-ar to make a real statement :see_no_evil:

Not those completely overpowered heroes you are now using :innocent:

3 Likes

Omg you’re genius! Unfortunately don’t have the fish but, hey Jade come here a sec.

2 Likes

Me in Wu. 20 flags blowing

I ride with Sun Quan as my commander, among the mighty warriors of Wu :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Greetings from the Wu clan 12th chamber, the honorable Shaolin master Wu Tang sends his best warriors for this war

lets get some love for the mu SHU pork clan, all up in da house

see ya on the battlefield

Wu Kong Kingdom here.

5 Likes

Wu as well, someone created Line groups for each of the kingdoms. I can add you if you’re not in already… sarah2_nz

My thoughts exactly :thinking:.

8 Likes

Im expecting alot of crude messages and harassment unfourtanely

I hope not… :slightly_frowning_face:

I imagine there will be multiple strong personalities who clash to be heard or elect themselves as Leader :exploding_head:.

:popcorn: We shall see

1 Like

Wei is the best :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

We will

We will

Rock you :turtle:

10 Likes