Poll - which green would you ascend first?

• Buddy
  • Gadeirus
  • Melendor
  • Skittleskull
  • Little John

0 voters

Only 4 sturdy shields, so many ways to go. Help!

It depends on what you need. From that list I would say Buddy or Melendor depending on what other heroes you already have.

For my playstyle it would be Melendor as I use healers a lot and I focus more on attack than defence. If you need a tank then Buddy.

2 Likes

As the only Green d-dropper, Buddy is a must-max hero in my book. Only one on your list

1 Like

Ah, I forgot about that. Makes Buddy good against titans.

1 Like

In my honest opinion it has to be buddy 100%
Good luck

1 Like

Technically, Brienne in costume can do it, as well.

If you don’t have any healer, then definitely Melendor, because later map stages need you having one to carry you far enough since items alone won’t be enough. Even moreso if you have his costume. If you have maxed at least one other 4* healer, then Buddy due to his versatility.

1 Like

Thanks a lot yall! Buddy it is then :slight_smile:

+1 on this…

if you need a healer and/or high tile damage go with melendor.

If you need a survival hero (i.e. the attack down & beefy defence stat but crappy attack stat) go with buddy.

2 Likes

You will use Buddy and Melendor probably forever. The other three may never be used once you have better nature heroes. You can certainly max them if you don’t get “better”. Without knowing your roster I would start with Mel then Buddy. Healers are always welcome and Buddy is the only green defense down 4* hero.

1 Like