[Poll] Tourney rarity rotation (5* to 1*)- Poll Closed. Thank you for voting!

Oops.

Thinking to fast for my typing.

Thanks for the catch.

I have edited it:

3 Likes

Alchemy Lab was the most voted for idea.

So that made a difference.

Sort of? Lol

6 Likes

Lol after i asked that, i was wondering if someone would bring that up

Bad Example.

3 Likes

Why not run concurrent tournaments?

1-3 stars for players lvl 20 and under (or any level deemed appropriate)

3-5 stars for players greater than the designated level.

We have Find Recruits 1 and 2.

We have level restrictions on events and buildings.

Why not a split tourney?

Reduce the loot for the junior tourney but thatā€™s offset by the junior players having a shot at top 10percent or better each tourney.

If the purpose of the tourney is to give players more content, this works

If the purpose is to generate more revenue for SG - this also works by having low level players more likely to spend 75 gems if a chance at those elusive gloves or compass is a legit option

14 Likes

This is exactly my frustration at the current implementation.

5 Likes

I in all honesty just want more 3 star and 4 star tourneys. As those are my favs. 5 stars I never look forward to because I normally just get obliterated. Only one I even look forward to is the one running right now in the five stars. 2 star tourneys, that is very iffy for me. 1 star ones, not gonna do because I need mah food for all the heroes I still need to level up from the past couple months.

3 Likes

3iarl0

10 Likes

Honestly, i think it is quite good as it is.

Raid tournament are still a concrete chance of good loot/emblems, so of course i expect 5* tournaments to be the most recurring to pop up.
Both because there are more 5* then any other kind of heroes, and because of course those who paid for them must use them and feel it was worth it.

After that i expect 3* and 4* tournament about at the same quantity, a little less of legendary. They provide the most equal and competitive challenge avalaible for most of the people.
They probably are the most loved.

2* and 1* are both an opportunity as a luxury.
Older players and spenders can invest in those mini-heroes just to have the chance to compete, those that are really F2P can try to ā€œinvestā€ in them mainly for mapping and secondary for these challenges.

As such, i expect them to be a rare occurence, or at least less of all the others.

3 Likes

^^ Should be: 3x every ~two years.

2 Likes

Awesome

A very good friend of mine said 1*+19 tourneys are awesome.

I all my alliance is level 50+

I want to play.

Multiple tourneys

But multiple tourneys per week would be cool.

Remive

Or just remove 1* / 2* tourneys,

Top 1%

Like old ā€œBeginnerā€ Challenge event, Top 1% in a 1* tourney will not be new players.

(Increase emblem drops or 1x Free and 1x 75g Tourney or Run five tourneys- 5* to 1*- EVERY week or still bitter about 1*+20 heroes)

2 Likes

Nice catch.

I got it right elsewhere but was so gorram frakking angry I switched them.

3 Likes

Unless the 1 and 2 star tourneys are level limited. Which they should be. Seal clubbing isnā€™t fun for new players

1 Like

All for the 3* as I have a pretty good bunch of them! None emblemed apart bane got one had too! Do alright in the tournaments itā€™s fun!

4* I like aswell got a ok roster can manage a colour not being able used
And other stipulations involved! Fun!

5* just working on them now! So in the future Iā€™ll prob enjoy!

1 and 2 not interested at all isnā€™t worth my time

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t that be 2x every year and a quarter (64 weeks)? Still, it reinforces my gladness at my decision to not level the 2* I used last time and to feed them away as soon as the tournament ended.

1 Like

So rare tier Challenge events should be level limited?

We are just going to have to agree to disagree.

1 Like

There would be a tournament for you and I to participate in - it would just run concurrently to the lower level one.

Why on earth would you or anyone really really want to beat up on level 8 players for reduced rewards? Thatā€™s just extra.

1 Like

Where did I miss that??? Hmmm I guess 1* tourneys are 1x every 3 years??

1 Like

Rigs said this ā€œa way to compete with one with another for 1% loot without imposing 1/2* tourneys that punish more people than they helpā€
No one is IMPOSING 1/2* tourney @Rigs. You know you do NOT have to play in the ā€œless fortunateā€ tourneys.
I will just toss 5 feeders in it at 2* 1/1 or 1* 1/1.
Come on Rigs you can be a great ambassador of this game and fairness to all. I KNOW this.
@Petri I have said this before and here it is again to the devs. Make a tournament for WEAKER players. Restrictions could be in NO WAY can any combo of heroes and troops in your roster be over X amount of TP such as 3000ā€¦ Dont give them 4* ascension items make it 3* and down, but also some gold and silver tokens to help them along. I am not saying give them the moon, but make it fun for them.

1 Like

3 over 2 yrs, Iā€™ll live. Me and my big deck will just opt out, anything else the public wants me to opt out of, let me know

Thanks

1 Like

I would really enjoy 1* and 2* tournaments if they would deliver what some people think they do: fair competition between P2Win veterans, experienced F2Ps and newbies.

The problem is: They donā€™t do that. Since class levels increase the attributes by a fixed amount, the weaker the heroes, the higher the impact of classes. Adding 15 Atk to a 5 stars 700 doesnā€™t do much. But on a 1 star this difference is huge.

After youā€™ve won a few rounds at 3* tournaments you are facing only teams with a lot of class levels. Without wasting your emblems there yourself, itā€™s hard, but at least when going mono, you often succeed. But I cannot imagine having any chances to win in a 1star environment when your opponent runs only classlvl20-heroes!

And believe me, many players just wait for an opportunity like this with their alternate accounts.

I am a competitive player in the ā€œendgameā€, still I would really enjoy competing against anyone under the same conditions. The fact that no serious player should ever waste emblems on 1-3* heroes just denies that!

3 Likes