Poll Time: What is your ideal alliance type?

The main factor is for the members have similar expectations from the alliance and members within, whether it is casual or not.

On a slight off topic but has anyone noticed some alliances seem more generous with mats drops?

One alliance I was in gave me a couple 4* mats each month from titans. This was on top of the occasional mats from chests, MV… I ended up leaving that alliance because war performance was abysmal, Maybe a 20% win rate so opening war chest took about a month, not counting the frustrations for losing to weaker opponents.

On the opposite end, I’m in a alliance with great people, we’ve won 95% of wars, had a 13 win streak that recently ended but we’re back on another win streak.

I know this is logically unrelated, but in the 4+ months, I’ve yet to get a 4* titan drop.

I think I’ve gotten 4 mats during this time. 2 mats from rare chest. One from tournament, one from titan chest. I usually get 3-6 rare chest each month so at this point, I really have no expectations either from rare chest and titans.

It’s faf since other members have gotten anywhere from 4-10 mats from titans.

Am I just not aligned with my current alliance? I’m sure my mind is making any explanations as I try to break the curse.

1 Like

Were both alliances fighting same level titans? That seems to be the biggest factor overall in determining loot. Higher level titans = higher level loot.

Then of course there is the common suspicion that loot drops overall are lower than they used to be… but that could just be confirmation bias. Like “back in my day I seemed to get a compass every week! Now I only get one every 3 months!”

IDK the answer to that. It sometimes feels like the overall loot has dropped off for me compared to before, but I can’t prove it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I feel like this often, too, but I largely attribute it to the fact that there are fewer things I need now. I used to struggle with Rugs/Backpacks/Swords, now I’m doing fine. I manage my item use better, so I don’t lack for 3* crafting, etc.

1 Like

My alliance isn’t featured in the poll either.

Full participation expected, strong members preferred, fighting mid-high titans (capped at 10 stars, 11 rares), not wanting to get to top level! Wars are taken seriously, no flags left.

I guess it just goes to show how variable alliances can be.

3 Likes

I made a new group of polls to focus on more specific details.

The “full participation” part I guess is one that needs the most explanation… does that mean that everyone is expected to use 6 flags on every titan? And everyone must opt into every war?

My alliance has full forgiveness for real life situations and mostly goes by an honor code… opting into wars is fully optional, but if you do opt in, you are essentially pledging 6 war flags. And you are not to intentionally waste those flags going after the wrong targets on purpose. I really don’t understand what the point of that would be anyway…

If “accidental war opt in” - “oops, sorry, I meant to opt out of this war as I’ll be going on vacation tomorrow…” Okay, thanks for heads up, we’ll try to work around that. Next time try to opt out ahead of time. :slightly_smiling_face:

That I’m okay with.

I’m also okay with “I won’t be able to hit titan for a few days because of X”… okay, cool. Just make sure you’re not opted in to wars, and you’re fine. :+1:

I don’t think any of my members ever screw things up for us on purpose. I certainly hope not, at least. But at the same time… I know that if I was still working at my previous job, there’s no way I could “fully participate” on every war and every titan, as I barely had time to eat and sleep in between shifts, let alone worry about some ridiculous video game requirements.

If I ever had good reason to believe that someone in my alliance was “slacking off” intentionally… with the express purpose of “making us lose”…

Well, as I said before… why the heck would someone do that? They’re also screwing themselves and their own loot in the process. And I specifically vetted my members beforehand for a reason, to make sure I’m not letting in the kind of people who might potentially do something like that.

But again… if I truly ever thought for a second that any of my members were sabotaging us on purpose… I’d absolutely kick them out, without question or hesitation.

2 Likes

Only 14 star titans and full war participation… Even though I have lots to complain about this game, I always do my best and expect my allies to not hold me back.

Back when I was new and we were fighting 4-5 star titans with no strategy, and didn’t even have heroes for 6 war attacks, I still could not bear that someone completely ignored a titan, especially if they were logged in, like this takes 5 minutes of your time and you have your mobile with you all the time. Why even participate in an alliance if you can’t find 5 minutes to do your duties towards it.

3 Likes

i was thinking in this direction too. then i was like, “this is WAY too much effort” lol

1 Like