POLL: Soul Exchange #5 - Who did you take?

So, who did you take?

• Arfanias
  • Guinevere
  • Grace
  • Tahir
  • Alexandrine
  • Dark Lord
  • Akkorog
  • The Hatter
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Alice
  • Quartz
  • Kara
  • Arco
  • Lewena
  • Milena
  • None (skip)

0 voters

6 Likes

Had no choice, especially after seeing which heroes are coming out with ridiculous buffs.

15 Likes

My thoughts about Soul exchange #5

• Hatter / Arco as joint top heroes.
  • Milena a 3rd .

Deciding factors were the existing meta, of heroes & the ones on the wayā€¦

4 Likes

@dansing Great summary! I have everyone on the list except Arco and Melina. originally I was going to get Melina for charge 2 only. That 420% damage is like Khufu who i use a ton in everything but raids. I would use Melina the same. However, after much debate and reading Arco seems like so much fun. I have C-lady of the lake are really my only green healer. The Rat and Louie is still at 3-70 with two other W3K are in front with Bei and Yu. I have 12 tonics. Bei is next and arco could fit in real nice.

Blue I have hetespheres as my only project and I am in no hurry. no mega hitter but 34 scopesā€¦so it is tempting (biggest damage to all is Sobek, Bobo, Cobalt)

Based on all that, you think Arco is still best??? help :rofl:

3 Likes

@Darkness11 ā€¦ā€¦ Milena is totally useless & when this latest beta is overā€¦. I will discuss the hero cards we have testedā€¦once @PlayForFun loads up the new hero detailsā€¦.

Arco & Hatter will be the most useful heroes going forward.

Especially, Hatter will be always useful to steal buffs of all typesā€¦. Which include - taunt, riposte, etcā€¦ā€¦
but
the best is when he steals the resurrection buffs, to help kill the hero and brings that buff home. Now use your imagination ā€¦ā€¦for now.

• Why am I saying that I would have PICKED my 2nd HATTER, has I not got him few weeks backā€¦
  • Seeing my videos, is it so difficult to understand my understanding of this gameā€¦.:wink:
  • Despite my roster, WHY do I use HATTER so much, most of the time !?

Please avoid making the mistake of getting Milena, which might look sweet nowā€¦.but within a short time will be useless ā€¦.

Cheers to the correct decision.

6 Likes

@dansing thanks! I will get arco. I already have hatter.

Thanks!

1 Like

Good choice :muscle::grinning::+1:

Prioritise his levelingā€¦.& see the funā€¦

1 Like

Congrats :tada: You picked the best hero of this soul exchange.

• Donā€™t be fooled by talks about hero statsā€¦.
  • prioritise leveling, emblems & LBā€¦.& have funā€¦

Just wait for a week and once the new hero details come outā€¦. You will know how useful Hatter isšŸ˜‰

1 Like

I went with arco i have Milena who I think is awesome by the way. Hatter was tempting but went arco

2 Likes

I have Hatter and would like Arco but Milena is great for my Tethys, Hippo, Milena combo

I made the mistake of not getting Finley last soul exchange, because it didnā€™t say it included the costume as well. My question this time round, is there any hero on current soul exchange that includes the costume version!!??

Wonā€™t be taking anyone this time around. Not that I donā€™t want to, but I only have 10 or less sacrifices left. Been very unlucky with TC20, 60+ dry atm.

2 Likes

Worst SE thus far. The only one Iā€™m barely even considering is Arco.

3 Likes

I took Arfanias, but I wanted Alby. They hate me, I wanted a reviver for long time. I need a fast dark sniper. Also I have Zocc and some players said that Zocc and Arfanis can be good friends.

2 Likes

I took Tahir to pair with 2 other Tahirs. This will give a strong red team sniper ability to take out overpowed heros quickly. Ill pair 2 healers with buff dispel on offense and defense and should be an intereseting team once the 3rd Tahir is leveled.

Ran out of feeders at 3-64ā€¦ā€¦:roll_eyes:. But arco will be fun especially when I can Lu bei maxed for those two minons. At 3-70 for him with arco, those two were fun with some of the testing I just did.

Thanks again for the advice!

1 Like

You arenā€™t selling your youtube channel very well if these are your opinions. Milena will ALWAYS be useful, even if itā€™s for your 3rd war team. As a long time player, there is no way you can honestly say a hero that can cleanse and heal OR dispell and have a destructive hit to all enemies will be ā€œuselessā€.

Bad advice to players is really crappy when itā€™s just to double down a foolish argument in another thread.

35 Likes

Arco is useless too if not going against fiends. Also, I never had much trouble against Arco defenses but Milena defenses often give me a lot of headache and she is not even great defensively

2 Likes

Really? So when I use Arco and Anastasia on the map stages in the dunes, and Arcoā€™s overheal bring Khufuā€™s health up over 4100, thatā€™s worthless? This is another situation where horrible advise hurts people that are looking to veterans for help.

15 Likes

Yea but with 8-9 tiles, why opponents are still alive? Why bother with their buffs. If Hatter is fast, then heā€™ll be more useful.