POLL: Soul Exchange #2 - Who did you take?

• Kunchen
  • Norns
  • Elradir
  • Khagan (with costume)
  • Perseus
  • Grimble
  • Devana
  • Lady of the Lake
  • Anzogh
  • Ariel
  • Lepiota
  • Sif
  • Mother North
  • Black Knight
  • Lord Loki
  • None

0 voters

23 Likes

LoLo and BK neck and neck, no surprise here
I picked LoLo

2 Likes

To be honest I think LoLo is going to be a clear winner like Skadi was in the first exchange! I only picked BK since I already have LoLo :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Surprised someone took Perseus. But even Perseus has a use now due to his e link. Itā€™s truly a solid batch for the SE this time round

3 Likes

the choices in this one are a nice upgrade from the last SE. Hope future SE events have the same amount of good offerings like this one.

6 Likes

Interesting that ā€œnoneā€ was the most popular choice in the first poll. Unlikely that will be the case this time!

1 Like

The first one was a terrible experimental list tbh. the only one worth taking a look was g cham

3 Likes

Having used LoLo extensively, I will say the choice from this SOUL Exchange options is a no-brainerā€¦he should be part of EVERY roster, bcoz

• He will stay relevant long enough, till the game exists.
  • He will copy every hero special, including the other 14 in this Soul Exchange.
  • He bring SUPER FUN to the play !
  • In rush play he is main weapon to deal with high impact opposition heroes before they fireā€¦ remember Alfrike, he was the first real challenger to her dominanceā€¦ = cribbing will reduce :rofl: :rofl: about RUSH being painfulā€¦ at least in the tournaments, where he can be used for all hits !

If you already have one LoLo, may be a 2ndā€¦ or any otherā€¦!

9 Likes

Heā€™s the trial version of that hero you want. Seriously used him to copy so many lotl. I want her so badly now that sheā€™s featured. But then again there is black Knight which fits my criteria of red barbarian

He allows more strategizing. Sometimes I would see a matchup with skadi and minion summoners, and that would pique my interest immediately. You donā€™t get that with a lot of heroes in this game.

He will stay relevant until the game drops dead. One thing I didnā€™t like is his stats as he is skewered towards offence. He should be an all rounded hero who can play offence, defense and support

1 Like

I took LoLo same reason as everyone else, heā€™s awesome, always will be relevant, guess Morel going to wait a lil longer for scopes !

Took LOTL. Was torn between MN and her because I do not have a reviver. I had Lolo already but this is a really good SE. I donā€™t think anyone can complain the choices put in front of us. Hope this baby steps is a start to a better gaming experience

5 Likes

Itā€™s nice to know this is an exclusive feature. Be nice if some of us had 10 spare heroesā€¦ :cry:

1 Like

Kunchen, because I had only 10 5* to trade in and I donā€™t have any of the kind of heavy purple tanks like Hulda or Alfrike (only Viscaro that could fit there).

5 Likes

This is it. If I only had 10 I might have been drawn to him because I have Hel & Athena already and getting the mana up to 15% has interesting results.

But that would be the only reason

2 Likes

He and thoth amun are the only two 2017 hotms that can stack all e link of attack, defence and mana gen with the other class of 2017. Theyā€™re fast to fire, so they set up really quick. Ngl, I got fā€™ed by a Thoth and Alby combo really bad lately, yes Thoth of all heroes

1 Like

I actually want to create a poll of Exchange #2 as well but feel lazy because I will have to do it every 3 months :sweat_smile:

You need to buy the LHT packs. Perseus is begging you

:joy:

I already got Lord Loki.

1 Like

Perseus: (sad violin noises)

2 Likes

Prepare for Lord Loki to bei nerfed. Suddenly SG statistics will show he is used much more with a high win rate. So they will have to nerf him to keep the game ā€œbalancedā€. Speed will be set to slow. Copied skill has only 80% Hit chanceā€¦

Just kidding.

I hopeā€¦

4 Likes