POLL: Soul Exchange #1 - Who did you take?

• Sargasso
  • Rana
  • G. Chameleon
  • Reuben
  • Rumpelstiltskin
  • Thor
  • Jean-Francois
  • Alasie
  • Ursena
  • Horghall (+ Costume)
  • Gravemaker
  • Skadi
  • Garjammal
  • Inari
  • Killhare
  • None

0 voters

15 Likes

@guvnor

could probably use merging, the thread and poll already exist

2 Likes

Is there a poll in there somewhere? I didn’t scroll through the thread, but I know it wasn’t at the top. Merge or remove this even if required!

I think it should stay, its easier for people to find, vote and see results.

7 Likes

in the other thread it was put up by the seeker about 8 hours ago, in case you want to see results or vote in both :grinning:

1 Like

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/master-soul-exchange/261288/157?u=the_seeker

I agree that it should be more visible. The only thing is that the poll results cannot merged :frowning:

3 Likes

I chose Thor only because he was the only hero offered I didn’t already have, and I really wanted the roster space.

3 Likes

I chose Ursena. I scouted it out for weeks and she was the best option for me. I’ll have her maxxed and full emblemed by the weeks end. I saved up a bunch of feeders and trainers for the past 3 weeks for her. Also have 2K sorcer emblems (Wanted Krampus realy bad during Christmas, but no such luck).

2 Likes

Too expensive for me. I only have ten total legendaries so not a good deal for me as a newer player. Maybe next year.

1 Like

I took Killhare, took her because I could use a purple smasher, have tabards, and already have Roostly, and Lepus maxed, not worrying about costume, if I’m lucky enough to get it will have only costume to max :slight_smile:

Again a feature that benefits only the whales and leaves completely out regular players.
Only whales can afford to exchange 20x5* for a single one, which most likely, they already have.
It was repeated EXTENSIVELY in Beta that the prices were too high, and probably was a good idea to reduce it to 5/10/15. As always, SG completely IGNORED the point and went ahead.
It’s so insulting, that they didn’t even care about changing the pool of heroes.

I wanted Skadi or Ursena, but I’m just not willing to get them at such a high price. I rather wait for a really game-changing hero, such as Miki in my case.

5 Likes

Even tho your point is pretty right… this part is wrong. I’m f2p and and I have exactly 20 spare 5* to use. I play since march 2018. I’m no whale at all. (and I wasted three 5* so far)

6 Likes

Screenshot_20220228-183821_Empires

4 Likes

In other words, it took you almost 4 years to be able to make use of it? How long, do you suppose, before you’ll be able to do so again? A year, or longer?

I’ll pass, thanks. If they lower the cost in response to the partial boycott, I’ll be glad I did. If they don’t? Eh, I don’t have scopes for Skadi anyways

4 Likes

I’ll leave it separate; it’s more visible overall really out here than @The_Seeker’s is unfortunately (sorry bud)

3 Likes

Garjammal. I know that she isn’t the best option, but she’s my first green good to attack and defense.

None, because “All that being said, subsequent Soul Exchanges may feature non-Season I Costumes, Ninjas, and other more recent Heroes. Let’s wait and see what the future has in store!”

Not a whale also but have been grinding since 2019. I have 33 dupe 5* heroes. Most are s1 heroes i got from tc20. But i agree that this portal is not for everyone, but i also dont agree with the blanket statement that this benefits only whales.

9 Likes

Sad to say it but I traded for rumple. I have copies of all the other heros and I needed roster space. I will probably end up feeding him to it next time around but in the meantime I don’t have to level heros 1 feeder at a time.

2 Likes

You have 20 5* to spare? May I ask how many total 5s you have? Because when they up the limit breakers to 85, 90, 100, you might regret the 20 for 1 swap. Especially in war. BTW, that’s some pretty sweet summons luck.