as
a
s

a
s
s

6 Likes

Iā€™m a long playing F2P.

So at my current stage, Iā€™m reasonably well off for 3* rare mats. 4* rare mats are all I need when I pull an occasional 5*.

But gems are at a premium tooā€¦so not sure how useful it will be for me and similar players.

I have 17 rings to burn and need a scopeā€¦so Iā€™ll have to do some thinking about the numbers

Good thread @_John_Doe San

7 Likes

My answer isā€¦

Perhaps

if I would feel the need to transmute Damascus Blades or Compasses.

2 Likes

Also.

Alchemy. Sometimes you make Gold. And sometimes you make Green.

tumblr_mqv1qksr1f1sy769zo7_250

8 Likes

i can see myself trying to swap epic ascension mats, but thatā€™s about it. 5% chance of converting rare mats to epic, no thanks.

4 Likes

Wait you need gems? That absolutely stinks. All my gems are reserved for event summons. Iā€™d rather wait 5 months for the rare quests than spend the gems for a chance to get the item I need.

Also transmuting battle items seems pretty useless. I donā€™t use them that often so I can make do with crafting alone.

Propably the best thing is to produce Alkashards and get high rarity items from them. Though the food costs to do this really bites. Donā€™t this itā€™s very economical, but good enough to get rid of excess food.

4 Likes

I need only level 4, for lumber. I use a lot of hardwood lumber for axes and dragon attacks, to reach top 300 at challenge events. OK, I know is stupid, because is not much difference between T300 and T5000 at legendary, but I do this for ETT. As long as I can get it, why not?

Youā€™re missing one optionā€¦
None - I wont even build AL thats my vote for now if its released as last beta version.

12 Likes

thats a ā€œi dont voteā€ vote :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nope, nope and nope! itā€™s even more of a risk than anything! Here have 150 Gems and a telescope 7 days later you get darts oh great I needed a d.Blade!
Waste of time gems food etcā€¦

3 Likes

Noperz. I had hoped for an actually useful alchemy lab but at least now I know I donā€™t need to rush for SH23. I can just concentrate on resource production and storage and hope for a useful Heroes Academy.

4 Likes

Each transmute is a random outcome, you MIGHT get lumber, but you also might get any of the other items of similar rarity.

1 Like

Yep, I know, my bad. I would need only lvl4, this is what I meant. Answer for the poll. Actually I wonā€™t build AL.

1 Like

Reading this makes me disappointed in the alchemy labā€¦ level 10 is barely okay. The rest are useless to me. I donā€™t need any mats except 4* mats. So I get to spend tons of time and resources for a chance at trading in one 4* item for a different random 4* item?

4 Likes

It would be interesting to see the number of people choosing not to build this trainwreck of a building. A non-vote doesnā€™t show that.

6 Likes

As the 80ā€™s song said: ā€œnever gonna build you upā€.

:laughing:

10 Likes

Alchemy Lab seems iffy at best. Since it requires converting another building that would likely prove more useful to me I wonā€™t build it unless there is a big overhaul. As is, it seems geared towards the spenders with lots of gems.

So I vote no vote.

1 Like

The gem cost makes everything a no for me for anything that costs them especially with only the 5% chance for an epic. I wish the developers would realise that people will spend money on chasing heroes if we can ascend them a LITTLE!! (Iā€™m not wishing for anything crazy) bit easier

The food costs for the others together with build and research costs will just make me farm for them. Atlantis Rising is a more rewarding source for those items. I hope they keep Atlantis Rising going.

20 definitely worried about Hero Academy characters

2 Likes

This alchemy labs is crap. This is last thing what I will build .

4 Likes

So if I get this right, on Level 9, i get an unfarmable 3* AM for just 150 gems, some food and 12 boots? With a chance of 5% for a 4* AM?
Sounds like itā€˜s worth it.

1 Like