[Poll] Is Morel really male or female?

Helo’s old name is blewit and blewit, is a name of a mushroom

1 Like

@Tidyup Thank you. There is also Lepista mushroom as well :slightly_smiling_face: (Lepista - Wikipedia)

This is Lepista personata or field blewit (Lepista personata - Wikipedia)

Yay … I can finally go to sleep with a clear mind. Been tossing and turning till now. Ty for your investigation :laughing: jk I can’t believe there’s actually a debate about this :rofl:

2 Likes

Morel is a Hunter and Seshat is Huntress… So we can see that SGG has paid attention in the past to the gender by using the gender specific titles.

4 Likes

Russula is a mushrooms genus too :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Yhc I know

2 Likes

I like how the only thing S4 has taught me are various unique mushroom names

2 Likes

Morel is a he. Check Vernes stories, so there is no doubt

2 Likes

Also, Maybe all kiss members are she coz they use makeups lol

1 Like

:smile:

I mean face-paint might be the indicator that which Eloi is male or female and doesn’t mean Morel might be female because Morel just has face-paint.

1 Like

:grin::grin: Indeed good one, Tibu is best looking in my eyes

1 Like

You might also like this too, but sadly, he doesn’t sing Kiss song :joy:

Russula is also a mushroom name.

1 Like

@YayaTheobroma Yes, I know

Sorry, I scrolled too fast and didn’t see your whole message.

1 Like

I mean, yeah, it’s pretty important. If you put Lepiota and Morel on the same team and don’t have enough mats to feed and level babies, you need to know if they are going to breed or not. Taking care of babies is a costly endeavor.

3 Likes

And what makes you think they would want to breed LMAO supporting a child is costly enough supporting a spouse is truly a different endeavor

1 Like

“What makes you think they will breed” is like asking me what makes me think they will eat or sleep.

2 Likes

Also, baby mushrooms are known to sprout fast. A bit like Tex Avery’s rabbits. You know, those five seconds of masterpiece when there are two rabbits in the cage at the petshop, the camera spans right to show us other animals, then spans left back to the rabbits’s cage, and now there are forty of them.

2 Likes