[Poll] Atlantis Rising, Sand Empire, or Both

Subject

[Poll] Atlantis Rising, Sand Empire, or Both

You can vote for all reasons that apply to you.

• ALL my energy will be spent on Sand Empires because I need the loot
  • Spending some of my energy on Sand Empires because non farmable items
  • ALL my energy will be spent on Atlantis Rising
  • Spending some of my energy on Atlantis Rising because recruits
  • Spending some of my energy on Atlantis Rising because clothes/ kits/ swords
  • Spending some of my energy on Atlantis Rising because ingredients
  • Spending some of my energy on Atlantis Rising because 1*/2* troop drops
  • Spending some of my energy on Atlantis Rising because player XP
  • Spending some of my energy on Atlantis Rising because iron ( SMH )
  • Spending some of my energy on Atlantis Rising because Atlantis Coins

0 voters

1 Like

Or this?: Spending all my energy on Sand Empire as this returns in one year…Atlantis rises again next month

Do you need the Avatars?

Or is there some other reasons you need to complete Sand Empires besides the non farmables and the loot ( 3*/ 4* ingredients and battle items).

Atlantis Rising

Sand Empires lasts 14 days versus 3.5 days for Atlantis Rising.

Since I can complete Sand Empires in less than 10.5 days, it makes sense for me to run Atlantis Rising.

Good Luck with you Sand Empires. I hope you complete it!

8 Likes

For now- Atlantis… I’m not finished with it and this gives me a chance to finish some of it up cheaper and get a ton of mats, especially for feeders right now… the mats have been really really good to me.

I completed up to 12 on advanced and am passed half way through sands normal… I will finish up normal after Atlantis is gone, and maybe get up to 15 or so on advanced.

2 Likes

Voted all on Atlantis Rising, as I finished Sand advanced before Atlantis started, and cant be bothered with Sand normal. Well maybe after Atlantis if I do bother…

3 Likes

All on Atlantis Rising. Still a week of Sand Empire left when Atlantis is over. I need the reduced costs to work on hard mode because I neglected it.

3 Likes

I’m going to finish sand empire first as I want those darts, then I’m going to do Atlantis…( Atlantis is already finished for me so it’s just loot farming )… I’m not worried.
Apparently this game loves to give me world energy flasks…so yea let’s go all 50+ of you.:izakaya_lantern:

Edit: I really mean to say I’ll be doing them both, as sand empire will be here longer.
This morning I used all my energy on Atlantis lol , but I’ll do sand empire too… I’ll get bored doing one alone :mega:

2 Likes

Another option in your poll…

Spending all my energy on Atlantis Rising because Sands completed. :ballot_box_with_check:

5 Likes

Everything on Atlantis except for any Trial or Rare Quest that pops up during this time period. I have it mapped out so I can do the Sand Empire before and after; I’m already about halfway done with it and it will be trivial to knock out the second half in the last week of the event.

3 Likes

Before Atlantis, I spent all energy on Sand Empire. While Atlantis is active, all energy goes to completing it. After Atlantis leaves, all energy will go to finishing Sand Empire.

3 Likes

I did most of Sand Empires before Atlantis but it is the discounted farming that one has to take advantage of. Tons of adventure kits, swords and rugged clothes. There is no faster growing of your team (hero edibles) than during these special Atlantis times and who knows if they will continue (Atlantis, yes, but probably not Atlantis rises discounts). I’ll do the last three levels of Sand afterwards. I also have earned draws and diamonds but am waiting until July to have a chance at the next HOTM, I have Ranvir already.

1 Like

Absolutely using all my WE on Atlantis Rising. Leaves me plenty of time to finish the last 6 levels of advanced SE.
How can you resist the excellent farming mats and recruits from AR?? They will last me close to a month.

1 Like

Pretty much my plan to the T @IvyTheTerrible. I have 6 levels of Advanced to go. Pretty sure I have plenty of time. Plus why not take advantage of the phenomenal farming in Season 2??

1 Like

Cookie Settings