Polish Chat

Hello, Devs.
Can you do something with Polish chat? This is a disaster, almost all the time people curse, my kids play this game and they are forced to read all these hateful comments.I never see on any online game so nasty chat and nasty people.

You could write support@smallgiantgames.com and give them lists of words to ban. They don’t have staff speaking all languages and rely on translation companies for translating the game texts.

You can also report users in game that use offending language, although it is probably challenging for them to analyze what was said. Don’t know how well for example google translate does with cursing.

1 Like

Hi @Smefretka! I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this kind of behavior in the Polish chat. Best way to let us know of any inappropriate and/or behavior in the chat is by using the report button. We are constantly checking the reports and act accordingly. If the situation requires, you can also send us a support request through here: https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Then we would appreciate as much information as possible about the incident, including screenshots of the conversation and the player profile(s), time and date (with time zone).

I have moved this thread to the issues category.

1 Like