Poisoned luck or how to beat the odds for "worst luckiest" pulls :D

Just got a new “worst luckiest”!

Just now I pulled Costume Poseidon from HA10 retrain!!! I had previously chased him when I was spending money, and now I got him for free!

… in my Beta profile :rofl::cry:

2 Likes

Erebus

Nemesis

Guess who I got?

Summary

Nothing! I lose :tired_face:

I pulled for Styx troops - 2 10-pulls + 35 tokens.

I had already a lot of nature mana + magic + crit troops. Then I had a lot of Holy troops. I needed dark mana or Styx troops and a Fire Styx troop.

End result: 3 Mana Nature + 3 Styx Nature + 3 Crit Holy troops.

HOWEVER I also got a Styx Ice Troop that I will max and most importantly both a mana and a Styx Dark troop, which I am going to level. So good pulls in the end, but after pulling in the beginning three 4* Nature troops I did not need, I was laughing a bit hysterically :smiley:

2 Likes

I did 8 pulls first covenant and out of all heroes, I get Lady Loki. That was a real disappointment

1 Like

After Xno’s demise, I pulled for Bastet. Got Set :roll_eyes: And then Sekhmet who would have been good, just that only a few days before I got Costume Gefjon who will be my next Fire

Did a ton of pulls for the Challange Event. I would have liked Costume BK (as I have the original maxed), but I would have settled for Anne or C. Guardian Panther or C Guardian Kong or C. Finley :smiley:

I only pull 5 Celidanas and finally one event hero: BOSS WOLF :joy: I ask my team mates: “What would be the worst hero to get from this event, because I think I just pulled him?” They tell me: Sargasso

One more 10-pull. I get SARGASSO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Oh my, so sorry for that luck :rofl: I had a similar feeling when I pulled Boss Wolf in Covenant :rofl: Hopefully this poisoned luck can be counterbalanced with delicious luck next time!

1 Like

I guess I’m still paying for that Alucard and C. Gefjon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Time for a new chapter of how to get all the heroes except the ones you actually want :smiley:

20 pulls in Valhalla. Either for C. Heimdall or any of the other costumes (except for C Gefjon :slight_smile: ). Pulled 3 5*: Thor, Odin and Kadilen :smiley:

Most probably neither of them will get maxed since most probably I will max Devana next as I need more dispellers + her innate resistance to minions make her very useful :slight_smile:

At least I did not get Salmon Loki :smiley:

1 Like

I did 55 token pulls and 21 challenge event pulls and got 7 non-season one five stars. 4 Hotm, Santa(Dup), Faline(who I took last SE) and Winifred(my first bard hero). Winifred may eventually get leveled but any of the other bard heroes would have been better for me and an immediate leveling priority. Santa and the HOTM are going straight into the next SE.

2 Likes

Did around 170 token pulls and wanted any of the new seasonal heroes. Instead pulled dupe Pengi (x3), dupe Krampus and dupe Mother North :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry @Kenzo hopefully the portals will show you some kindness in the days to come!

2 Likes

And as I was saying in the Peppermint thread, SG seems to like sending the duds my way :stuck_out_tongue:

After many unsuccessful pulls (no 5*) in the Challange Festival, I bought todays offer and made 20 more. Out of all 5* in the portal I had 3 - Toxicandra and Zuri (from the SE) already maxed and Rian never to be maxed. No bards. I got another Zuri :smile:

Christmas portal with 7 heroes, got dupes of the 2 heroes I have gotten. FML

1 Like

You can’t “beat the odds”. The odds are what they are. What you can do is realize that “luck” is just a measure of past performance and has absolutely nothing to do with future performance.

In the current challenge event, I’ve gotten 3 Skrekok and 3 Maeve from 14 pulls. Go figure.

Time for a new entry. Did 21 pulls in the Elements portal and got two 5* - Balur and Lianna :smiley:
At least my S1 heroes collection is now complete :smiley:

1 Like

I would have thought that was impossible, as my two pulls netted two Skrekoks. How can there be any left?!

S3 featured heroes:
• alfrike
• bera
• tyr

→ got tyr

Costume featured heroes:
• c. Leonidas
• c. Thorne

→ got c. Thorne (DUPE)

Tavern of legends featured heroes:
• c. Hel
• c. Perseus
• c. Alasie (nerfed)

→ got c. Alasie

2022 xmas heroes:
• pengui, mother north, santa, tinsel, augustus and peppermint (the absotely worst)

→ got peppemint

My luck was the best of the best even in my best pulls :laughing:

2 Likes