Avast thar ye scoundrel! It’s 100% Alliance War flags use aboard THE IRONCLAD! Arrgh

UPDATE 5 November 2020

Outgrown your current alliance? COVID got you down? Looking for an alliance that emphasizes teamwork, participation, 100% war flag use AND FUN? The Ironclad is supportive, multinational, wacky and active!

The Ironclad has 9 positions open

What we’re looking for:

• Active players with a sense of humor
  • 1400 cups
  • Hit every titan at least 5 flags
  • If opt in to Alliance War use all flags
  • Teamwork oriented
  • Communication through game chat required, Line app is encouraged

What we offer:

• 100% Alliance War flag use :tada:
  • Hitting 9*-10* Titans
  • Alliance War strategy - Coordinated tank color
  • Both Alliance and Armada Line app chat rooms with hints and tips
  • Live feedback on advanced play strategy and defense team layout upon request

Who we are:

• The Ironclad Alliance is part of the 5 member Black Pearl Armada
    ~ The Black Pearl
    ~ The Ironclad
    ~ Ship Happens
    ~ Twisted Gull
    ~ Calypso
  • There is a ship for all play levels, rules and styles, movement between armada ships is encouraged
  • The Ironclad crew experience levels range from 40s to 70s
  • Cup dropping is allowed but spitting on the ship’s deck is prohibited

Come sail the seas with us. Contact Line id Sarahj1969 or AtmChemGirl with any questions.

3 Likes

The Black Pearl Armada recruitment thread. Information about alliances in our fleet and their emphasis. And FYI, The Ironclad is no longer a training alliance. We be fightin’ fer loot, makin’ wee titan beasties wimper all while chugin’ kegs o’ rum with our mates. We be second strongest ship in da fleet and are proud of it! Ahoy!

** NO FRIGGIN’ IN THE RIGGIN’ ** Tired of slackers gaining from all your titan hits? Are you ready to be part of a supportive, multinational, wacky and active training Alliance? Come aboard THE IRONCLAD. Killing 8-10* titans. 6 Ship Black Pearl Armada. Hit Titans, Fight in Wars! LINE ID madantonia or branwen62

We’re bumping here. I wont ask what you said Rochelle. :joy:

2 Likes

LOL! It Was a looping link that created a black hole contained by the internet. To save the universe the moderators destroy it. :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

I think that is a picture of me from last Halloween. I’m kind of buff. :muscle::leg::pinching_hand:

1 Like

Avast ye landlubbers! The Ironclad plunders Titans, raids ships and shares loot from War skirmishes.

1 Like

It’s appears extra rum has just become available. Come join us!

https://i.imgflip.com/3duf6a.jpg

1 Like

Just a little nudge to help out my ship mates

1 Like

Still got some open spots - come join a fun, chatty bunch and kill some titans with us!

1 Like

Needs another bump, still looking for members

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

All set! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

It’s always Rum:30 aboard The Ironclad.
It’s easy being supportive and active when the Captain’s rum is on tap.
:axe:Strategy sessions so chatting required
:axe:9-11* Titans
:axe:1800 cups
:axe:5 flags/titan
:axe: all AW flags if opted in
:skull_and_crossbones:Line Id AtmChemGirl or GoreAndBlood

2 Likes