Please welcome @Dudeious.Maximus - our new moderator!

Dude! I’m glad I’ve been nice to you, whew! Don’t want to be put in the corner immediately. Thanks in advance for being there for us fellow players.

4 Likes

What’s LittleKAF sound like? :thinking:

Welcome abound @Dudeious.Maximus

6 Likes

Intimidated?

8 Likes

This is one of the few times I’m just like “What? What does that mean? Is that a good thing?? What even is a crab person??”

In light of this rare occasion when I am left speechless and perplexed, I will grant you the equally rare opportunity to choose your own title. Just keep it civil.

8 Likes

JonahTheBard,

Bestower of Titles,

Arbiter of the Crabbians

4 Likes

Having fun with a South Park reference:

Otherwise, my love of mods is only checked by limited attempts to avoid pervyness. :kissing_heart:

The crab people got a bad rap, I thought.

Which is something I see on the forum sometimes. When Mods start getting blasted, I have to do double takes. I don’t envy you lot. But do have a lot of respect. Because of you guys digging up old threads is point of enjoyment for me here, rather than piling it on.

Sorry about my wreckless mind…
not much I can do about that. Just keep answering the flags. I don’t mind.
Poor @Dudeious.Maximus :joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations and superb user name :slight_smile:

3 Likes

congratulations!! thank you for volunteering!!

4 Likes

Congrats and thanks for volunteering @Dudeious.Maximus !

4 Likes

Congratutions @Dudeious.Maximus and thanks for your upcoming work… :slight_smile:

(Ps: please be like @Rook and count with us instead of reseting in the counting topic :smiley: )

6 Likes

Yay! Another victi—I mean mod! :grin:

14 Likes

Thank you so much for accepting the role. Congratulations To us really :thinking: :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::thinking:

Welcome aboard… Perhaps :thinking:

10 Likes

Welcome & Good luck! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations @Dudeious.Maximus :champagne:. All you moderators are awesome and greatly appreciated, even if us underlings don’t tell you that often enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thank you to all. :sunglasses::+1: I’ll do me best.
@AirHawk I’m here.

@Pompitous I’m actually a reptilian all hail us.

@playforfun I don’t actually go in the community content room to often, but was reminded to set to zero, so you could be safe :wink:

Thanks again :beers::beer::beers::hotdog:

16 Likes

M.O.D
Master Of Desaster :wink:

Congratz Dude :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah um… Moderators don’t moderate the summon portals, they moderate the User Forum.

On which note, apologies for not noticing your preferment yesterday, and congratulations @Dudeious.Maximus !

4 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

But next time you post something off topic, don’t be surprised if you pull another 3* dupe.

5 Likes

Off topic? Who me? As if.

And where’s my snazzy title, Mr Bard sir? I’m sure I’ve been here long enough and been more than noisy enough.

On second thoughts, maybe one should be careful what one wishes for. As you were.

1 Like

Hmmm…that may have come across more threatening than originally intended :thinking:

1 Like