Please stop tournment "cheat mode"

Has happened at very beginning of battle before any specials fired before. I’m aware how manna reduction heroes work and it’s definitely not that.

1 Like

Would love to see a video of that… I have never experienced or seen that before.

1 Like

I’ll try recording battles next tourney and if happens again I’ll post. It’s only happened 2/3 times that I can 100% remember, and last was a few tourneys back so it may not be a thing anymore

Homoclese, never happened to me either. Threads like these should be stopped since they are divisive and have been posted before. There’s nothing new, just the same old, same old…

RustyK the question ‘please explain…’ has been answered, so I just briefly reiterate what has already been said: don’t make accusations unless you can provide the math that goes with it and, of course, a video clip. Also, don’t accuse me of lying, it is simply rude. In conclusion, at no point have you given any proof of a ‘cheat mode’. It’s a ridiculous concept, but unfortunately - just as some believe Donald Trump has won the 2020 elections - this will also believed by some. And that leads to more false accusations etc. Cheat modes do not exist as they fulfill no purpose.

1 Like

@Homaclese, @Samantha7, that’s not entirely accurate… there was a well documented mana bug, about two years ago, maybe a little more, or a little less, when random heroes were loosing mana just before gaining mana from tiles, during the same turn, making mana gain almost non existent. However, that’s just a side note, I don’t think that’s the case here. That was long ago and swiftly adressed by the devs.

There goes, found it…

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/solved-mana-gained-decreases-v23/128428

1 Like

with 6 raid flag, always have at least one match with the f**** shields, u cannot match anything… enemies heros revivied, dogde,… time by time… 4400+ team power can be defeated by 3600+… =)) =))

when rematch, can win very very very very… (x1000) easy…

So yesterday was a horrendous day with 3 loases. Full che at mode invoked! Nothing to do with my teams or play!
Luckily today the game executed mercy mode and im still in it (again nothing to do with teams or skill of course). Seems somewhat counterintiitive to offer me mercy right when i should be finished off so i can pay the 75 gems though, right? People who get knocked out in thr last day are a lot less likely to buy back in. Hmm, weird one.

Oh and by the way @KAAN i saw your snarky little message about why would you listen to someone who doesnt “even” have maxed troops - before you deleted it. A bit try hard elitist isnt it? Troops have the least impact in the game once breakpoints are reached, and the maximum expenditure. My time and resources have been far better utilised in alternative ways of furthering my roster. You have just shown your complete narrow mindedness and ignorance in the game.

1 Like

Threads like this should not be stopped. This point of view persists because people believe the problem persists. I would hate to see this forum start censoring points of view that are contrary to what the majority believes to be true.

2 Likes

Threads like this shouldn’t be stopped because the best disinfectant is daylight. If you start shutting down stupid topics and conspiracy theories, it just makes the people pushing them believe they are onto The Truth and now The Man is trying to shut them up to prevent them from enlightening the world. Let them spew their nonsense and others will see the counterarguments and see the nonsense for what it is.

Most of this comes down to confirmation bias anyway. People form this belief that there must be something against them and start looking for evidence, and recall sucks generally, but especially so primed to look for evidence, particularly when it’s “negative” (because bad experiences often imprint better). This is why all the detractors ask for evidence from many sequential plays; it rips the bias out and exposes what is actually transpiring.

5 Likes

So for some reason after invoking ch eat mode on day 3 the game didnt press its advantage to make me pay 75 gems and let me win the last 10 in a row to end up at 22-3 and a good chance at top 1%. I actually had very beautiful boards today, almost like the game decided to ch eat in my favour. Weird. Maybe its playing the long game and sucking me into a false sense of security so that it can strike next tourney. Looking forward to seeing this mastermind algorithm in action.

@KAAN 2/2 without buying in. And with weakling troops :wink:

3 Likes

This tournament was a disaster for me. Day 1 started in “Ch eat mode”!!! (lost my first two attacks) Day 2, I missed 2 attacks because I started late. Day 3, having lost 2 more attacks, I bought back in back in, “It’s rigged!!”. Day 4, I was just really preoccupied by a personal issue that blindsided me and missed 5 more attacks… Day 5 treated me kindly, losing just once, winning the 1st and last 3. What a waste; left me with three flags to lose. I’m fairly confident it was just me that messed up. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dont be so sure i think the game must have rigged your personal life so that you werent able to use all your flags. Those greedy devs!

1 Like

22-3. I guess as i said the algorithm is playing the long ch eat game.

images (10)

The amount of posts here blatantly saying “get gud” say a lot about people.

I especially love those “i won every attack four days straight!” as if it proves anything…
So yeah players some are winning, but some are struggling. Disregarding their experience is straight up rude and ignorant.

“I’m not hungry therefore world hunger doesn’t exist!”
This is how you sound.

Good gaming to all and remember, if you don’t have fun, it’s time to look for entertainment elsewhere :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with what you said.
What these folks forget is that they have the heroes in their roster to navigate the ‘bad’ boards.
Something that most f2p dont have, good enough heroes to recover.

1 Like

Doesn’t really prove much really. I think there may be one or two tournaments out of all these tournaments that I actually went 25/25. More often I get knocked out in day 2 or 3. If I’m lucky I get to day 4.

But the point I’m making is that randomness of the tiles is a more obvious under the tournaments because of the 4 strike rule. In the last tournament I got knocked out when I decided to stack 3 yellow heroes against a Rigard tank. First time that I can remember a board that literally had 0 yellows to start, and after a dozen or so moves had a total of 6 or 7 yellow tiles scattered throughout the board. It’s funny that either these don’t happen to other people, or they consciously forget them.

1 Like

And you have to fold your tinfoil hat from right to left, not the other way :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy gaming
P.s. I know you are making fun of the op

Have a look at the leaderboards. Often the same names. If the heroes would make the main difference, we would see lots of other names for 4* and 3* tournaments. 3* and 4* heroes are easy to obtain, there is no big difference between the players.
So maybe knowledge, strategy and gameplay are important ?

Happy gaming

1 Like

Which ones are those? Can you please reference them so I can count them myself?

Hmm, you wouldn’t mean mine by any chance, would you? Because if so - well my videos actually do prove something. Because the OP is not saying “tournies are hard, help me please…”. Rather, he is saying “Tournies are implementing rigged boards, rigged defense special proces, rigged defense damage calculations”. And consistently too - like starting every 2nd or 3rd day of the tourney. My videos are not about showing that I am winning but rather showing that none of these claims are happening. And consistently not happening.

Disregarding the experience where the algorithm calculates damage in one way for one player and in another way for another hero? Absolutely I will disregard such nonsense! If it is not supported by any kind of evidence - which it never is.

See above. The claims of the algorithm ch eating are that it happens consistently and predictably, therefore showing videos from consecutive matches over consecutive tournies is actually pretty solid proof that it isn’t happening. Unless the allegation then changes to that the ch eating only happens for specially selected players…

4 Likes