Please send help... my alliance has been hijacked by a rogue bard

:grimacing:

13 Likes

@JonahTheBard what have you dragged us into here, exactly? LOL

Anyway, let’s just hope they aren’t prepared for the Spanish Inquisition, or the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog!

5 Likes

This thread may now be closed, as we officially and succinctly beat the opposing team in question. Many condolences to them.

4 Likes

I like the Bard family. Good people.

Tonights matchup, not so keen on. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

maybe we can disarm them with our shared wit and good humor :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@TGW how does one apply to join the ghost ship please?

Thank you.

While not married to the game, I always wack titans and use all my war flags. FTP so my roster is lacking, but I do my best. Willing to learn.

Send a message to one of the co-leaders (i.e. tag either in this thread for a response), #1 @sleepyhead or #2 @JonahTheBard . @TGW is having a break from the forums.

Thank you much @sft1965. Hope he is well.

Please to ask then @sleepyhead and/or @JonahTheBard how to apply to join the ghost ship?

:smiley_cat:

2 Likes

heya @DeusNoctum ! thanks for the interest :slight_smile: i’ve messaged TGW about it, he’s going to do his typical vetting and thinking. hope you understand, we all went through it, the alliance started out as a small group that knew each other in real life. TGW and company have been really careful preserving that - most of the gang aren’t even on the forums. they are a lovely, friendly, welcoming bunch, but it takes consultation and consensus before we actually open up.

Keep you updated, ok? hope you’re not in a hurry :slight_smile:

thanks @sft1965 for the referral!

1 Like

Thank you much, but I have joined an alliance. All the best @sleepyhead. Regards to all.

2 Likes

congrats on finding a new home @DeusNoctum :slight_smile: stay in touch on the forums, best of luck and have fun !

Cookie Settings