Please remove the hero grading sheet

1. No new heroes
  2. Old heroes are not A anymore

I have had much profite from the hero grading sheet, but since it hasn’t been updated since a half year, it isn’t usefull anymore. Further on old heroes are getting less useful since new heroes have been added.

I think some nature will be classed B since introducing Lotl and Kingston.
Same goes for dark. Maybe just holy gives right information.

Better good information than dated. Pity though. And much kudos to @Anchor and 7dd for having this as a nice tool for more than 2 years. To be honest i think it’s a gigantic work to keep it up-to-date, but since it isn’t anymore decision time is here to remove the sheet. :smiley:

This is another tool that many players use to grade heroes. Heroes are graded by players. Also collects real-time data as to the useful-ness of heroes in Defences based off the Top 100 lists.

2 Likes

I know for a fact Anchor is working on a big regrading project right now!

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for the post!

I know it is outdated and trust me, I hear it more than anyone else. I agree it is unacceptable that it has been not updated for 6 months and also the information has changed.

When I started this project I didn’t do it for anyone else, I actually only intended it for my alliance members so they wouldn’t have to keep asking me “which hero should I level up x or x?”

When starting this, I never ever thought it would become what it has become. I want to make sure I do it right, I want to make sure it gets calibrated correctly and it’s why I have brought on about 10 people to help recalibrate and also we have been formulating a calculated mathematical way of assessing heroes. Lots of discussion goes in on this and target date is by the first of the year. All new grades done and it will all be recalibrated and structured in a way that it will be easy to update in the future.

I appreciate everyone’s patience on this, I wanted to make sure that this update was a collective mind project and not just Zero and myself bouncing ideas off of each other.

11 Likes

Good luck with the project @Anchor , I hope it becomes just as useful and well used as the original.

Hero grades have all be updated.

Check out:

7 Likes

Great stuff Anchor!! Looks good. I appreciate it all.

Cookie Settings