Please remove finished quests

I ask you please remove fully completed quests from its page, so I can easily see how many of them has left and I must complete them, one time I missed one of the quest because I thought I have simply completed all of them!

Do you agree guys?!

Hiya,

I’ve moved your post to #ideas-feature-requests as it’s probably more in line with that.

I don’t think it’s likely to be implemented. The game developers have already got a “completed” thing that goes across quests when you’ve finished each stage of them:
[Will update with a picture when I’ve completed Farholm pass later today.]

4 Likes

That and a standardized display/time across all accounts is probably easier to code than individual if i had to guess

2 Likes

This is what they already have in place

I know that @Guvnor, but don’t you think it would be better to see just incompleted quests while you can’t see the rewards of completed quests?!

Personally, not really. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s a QoL but not one i see much of a change in/ benefit from

Would it be nice? Sure
Will it happen? no

The reason is due to coding as @Rigs mentioned. They have it set up to appear at a certain time for everyone. Changing the code to check at different times for every player is just not smart. Lots of room for more errors to occur.

I suppose they could adjust the “completed” part if they wanted to disappear or whatever. But unlikely to happen.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings