Please Read this before posting a bug

Every time I try to do quests or raids connection issues takes me off game can do mystic videos and also have strong network please fix this problem

2 Likes

O que fazer quando as oferta de AtlĂąntida nĂŁo aparece?Meu jogo estĂĄ bugado?

you should contact support, you can find the method in the main post

using Google translate so i hope i am clear

vocĂȘ deve entrar em contato com o suporte, pode encontrar o mĂ©todo no post principal

usando o Google tradutor, entĂŁo espero ser claro

Jå tentei, eles mandam uma mensagem automaticamente com um link que mim trås até aqui. Jå estou sem esperança :cry::cry::cry::cry:

AlguĂ©m com problema com as ofertas? O meu nĂŁo aparece. JĂĄ entrei em contato com o suporte eles mim direcionam pra cĂĄ. As dicas que mim deram como desinstalar e instalar nĂŁo funcionou limpar cachĂȘ nĂŁo funcionou. Em fim atĂ© agora nada funcionou.

there has been more than one report regarding the same offer matter, and all the solutions you tried has been discussed
unfortunately you need to wait for support to get back to you, and now it is holiday season so they are probably busy but they will get back to you

houve mais de um relatĂłrio sobre o mesmo problema de oferta e todas as soluçÔes que vocĂȘ tentou foram discutidas infelizmente, vocĂȘ precisa esperar o suporte voltar para vocĂȘ, e agora Ă© Ă©poca de fĂ©rias, para que eles provavelmente estejam ocupados, mas retornarĂŁo para vocĂȘ

My game closes down when events like shrikewood come and I can’t even farm. Titans can’t be found on my map. Ive had my internet tested and it’s running at top speed. My device and app are up to date but I get same response from from support its my internet. Oh I have a second account on another device and it runs perfectly. Ive even tried running the problem account on another device and it has same issue please help

I’ve had 2 issues this week and both have involved Kingston. I can’t remember the first scenario exactly, but they both involved him not charging his mana. The latest incident that just happened was during war. I ghosted 3 green tiles to charge Kingston up, but his mana didn’t budge. Onatel had her mana steal power on him but that is only supposed to steal 50% of his earned mana. I didn’t see how much she had before, but she was fully charged afterwards and I didn’t have a lick of mana. I was shocked the first time when this happened and just figured I it was a one-off or maybe I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t see what happened, but this tune I was paying close attention as my survival counted on it.

No, its different percentages based on the turns left of her special. Turn 4 drains 100% mana.

You are totally right, I just re-read her card. Thanks!

1 Like

BUG which occured when I was rainding in the tournament. I hit with Kaedmond the 4th guy from left to right. His special skilla also states thatbitbremoves buffs from all enemies, but it removed only from nearby.

Is it possible that your Wu Kong’s buff was active on Caedmon when he fired?

2 Likes

Need to work on matching for trophies getting bad

@Expired RNG???
R:_________ N:_________ G:_________

Random Number Generator

3 Likes

Mine shows the same
I can’t buy gems either and my connection is fine

I am wondering what means lvl 5?!

That’s your Google Play account level.

Nothing to do with E&P.

1 Like

Costume bug. When attaching a costume to a leveled hero it reverts the hero back to an unleveled hero; in this case it was skittleskull. I then tried to equip the costume on to a new unleveled skittleskull, trainer the costumed skittleskull, however the training didn’t work, I lost that feeder hero. This happened about 10 minutes from now.

Thanks!
This will be great for us all :slight_smile: