Please Read this before posting a bug

I am wondering what means lvl 5?!

That’s your Google Play account level.

Nothing to do with E&P.

1 Like

Costume bug. When attaching a costume to a leveled hero it reverts the hero back to an unleveled hero; in this case it was skittleskull. I then tried to equip the costume on to a new unleveled skittleskull, trainer the costumed skittleskull, however the training didn’t work, I lost that feeder hero. This happened about 10 minutes from now.

Thanks!
This will be great for us all :slight_smile:

Hiya @Lordsucksalot

Unfortunately neither of the things you are reporting are “bugs”

I suggest you read the Costume FAQs thread:

For the bug “a leveled hero it reverts the hero back to an unleveled hero” refer to Q2

For the bug “I then tried to equip the costume on to a new unleveled skittleskull” refer to Q3
Also on the second ‘bug’ here both the costume AND the hero have to be levelled separately. The Costume ascension point cannot exceed the base hero…

Post flagged and hidden for not following forum rules, specifically:

Hi, just completed the epic and rare part of Avalon. I didn’t receive Valor points for the second completion. Can somebody advise me on what to do? Please and thanks

1 Like

The second tier needs 2x stages to be completed.

Valour points are only awarded on full completion of a tier… Need to finish either Legendary on Avalon or some of next month’s challenge event.

1 Like

Thanks Guvnor!! Much appreciated

1 Like

I’ve managed the 3 stages of the event but I can only get 2 rewards. The 3 one is not recognised.
Even when the 3 stages are completed

By event I mean Avalon, by rewards I mean the path of valor

How is it you pay for the Valor bonuses and get screwed out of your bonuses? It says i won the ten event tokens but when i go to draw my event hero it only shows i have 9!!!inbound2401232529133924323

I just won a raid but lost? Log says I won. Raids say I lost…I think I lost trophies? I have the portion to rematch. Something. Went wrong

I just experienced a Visual glitch with the revive talent but cannot post in that thread as it just closed 8 hours ago due to aging.

Fighting this guy:

Just showing for roster.
His Poseidon was the last man standing and he fired into Ariel who had yellow reflect active from Ursena. He disappeared like he died but the game did not go to Victory:

At this point I wasn’t sure if I would get credit for the win so I activated the recorder. I noticed a tile blinking for a suggested move so I created the yellow diamond. It looks like the Wounding from Grimm was active and finished the fight.

I have a 20s video of the final action but no YouTube account. Can I still post video here? Is it needed?

Version 27 messed up my mystic vision! When I watch an ad, there’s no time limit, I click out and the castle reads, no ad available, check back later.

Error in the bonus percentages in combat, with 5 heroes from the same family.

combat-screen

I have 5 heroes from the Sakura family and according to the hero bonus description, I should get more than just 2% mana regeneration. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

When I click on the red heroes, I get 2%, also when I click on the purple heroes.

General question:
I’m new here in the forum, this is my first posting. Is it correct that I can’t create a new thread for it and instead post this in the collection thread?

Hi @Sonnenbrand, welcome to the Forum!

Family Bonuses are for unique heroes, so you’ll only get the bonus for 2.

You have to meet some very basic usage criteria before you can make new threads.

The details on that are here: Help With Forum Issues Available Here! - old

Family Bonuses are for unique heroes, so you’ll only get the bonus for 2.

Ah okay, that means I need either 5x the same red hero or 5x the same purple hero to get to the desired 12%, right?

Thanks for the quick answer otherwise. It’s not my intention to open a new thread for every question, but I was wondering if it should go in here and if it might get lost there.

But I am calmed down that it was no mistake and I have interpreted the family and heroes only wrong.

1 Like

No, the opposite, actually.

You’re getting credit for Namahage and Chochin.

If you had all of one of them, you’d get no Family Bonus at all.

You’d need unique different heroes to increase the bonus.

Here’s one list of the heroes in each Season 2 Family:

You’re welcome!

And this is a common question, so no worries.

One thing you can do is use the search option at the top. Put in some key words and sort by relevance, latest post, or another choice, and find an answer pretty quick.