Please nerf the ninjas!

Please sg, nerf the ninjas! Their family bonus is just too overpowered and completely ruins the game. I’m getting completely disgusted from the game just because of them. Just attacked a team with 3 of them, and nearly all tiles missed! That’s too much!

1 Like

I understand your point but IMHO too many players use this forum to vent just after a failed raid or something like that.

Before asking something, overall if a such dramatic change as nerfing, head should be cold.

Venting on a forum and in general discussing about something while angry or distressed is always a bad idea.

2 Likes

Honestly, i’ve been thinking what i said for a moment now. This time was just the time too much. Those heroes are overpowered, and the family bonus is just too much. If sg just suppress that bonus it’s OK, that’s enough. But their specials are already very strong, so the family bonus is just too much. They’re like costume kadilen without they even need to cast! Overpowered heroes are killing the game imho, just like the gtv was. I repeat, all they need to do is supressing the family bonus. A small change, but that changes everything…

1 Like

Well, if that would be the case, we should have much more Ninja in the Top100 ranking, like it was before GTV get nerfed.

In Top100 we have in around every 2nd or 3rd team one or more Ninja and also a good mix of Garnet, Onyx and Cobalt.

That’s pretty much it.
Only 3 out of 5 ninjas are very strong, and they pose a threat only when they are all togheter exactly because of the family bonus.

Aka, only whales can have that kind of team, and not every whale think is the best defence avalaible or just they change their defence line up frequently.

TL;dr yes, they are clearly overpowered in bunch on defence (not as much in offence), but you don’t see them all the time on top because they are really strong only in group of 3.

Already difficult having one good, let alone three.

2 Likes

Perhaps consider also discussing strategies to win before reaching for the nerf gun?

2 Likes