Please NERF Costumed Guardian Panther

Probably the best hero I have played with.

I couldnt believe that they didnt change her from Beta.

2 Likes

Possibly. Did @NicoX quit since the offers all over the screen prevented him from tapping on the villagers? :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha, the people that have played long enough and or have Finley knew he didnt need a nerf. His time to shine has come and pass just peeps like to cry when they see a strong hero and do not get them. Hes a good offensive hero but too many ways to counter him on defense.

1 Like

YASSS LOL

I don’t even have that many decent heros !!

Nerf the nerf sayers!!! :joy:

1 Like

Asking for a nerf of a hero before release is just very bad charma. Rare heros that are not disturbing most of the mid tier levels should seriously not be nerfed. We are talking about the only legendary dark Elemental Defence Down queen of the Titan teams. Please understand just how important and valuable this hero affects the quality of life for some of us enjoying the game immensly. Likely not going to be all over most defence teams in my honest opinion. Don’t touch her!!!

1 Like

if i am not the one who made the nerf thread, somebody else will :rofl:

so why didn’t i become the first to ask for the nerf then :kissing_heart:

i wanna become public enemy here :joy:

SG please nerf C.panther as soon as the festival summon portal is closed :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Let’s see if she is released like last seen in the beta. Then maybe start complaining.

If she is, she’ll be an offensive monster. If you happen to have two of these, fire her one after another, and all of the enemies are long gone.

Nerfs usually happen, when a hero is a defensive monster (maybe except of Kalo). Will she? We’ll see.

Costumed Guardian Panther is currently in 0 of the best 10 000 defence teams in the game.
Probably closer to needing a buff than a nerf

this thread also become precautions before people pulling her like crazy and she gets nerf later.

just compare c.panther and c.lepus, and u guys will understand why she is waaaay to OP

People, this is not a serious topic :joy:

Looking for an easy win?

Two heroes (C-Panther and Killare) + 9 purple tiles = Game Over!

1 Like

c.panther damage deal should be only 100% instead of 280%.

she should acts as supportive tools instead becoming one of the damage dealer herself

1 Like

BUFF C GUARDIAN PANTHER!! C GP to WEAK!!
Special Skill: Roar of the Panther

• Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.
  • Deals 320% damage to targets n nearby enemies.
  • Targets n nearby enemies get -64% defense against Dark for 4 turns.
  • Target n nearby enemies get -54% defense down for 4 turns
  • Target n nearby are immune to new buffs for 4 turns.
3 Likes

And she should be very fast!!

2 Likes

you should add = buff c.g.panther DURING summon portal

1 Like

I am against the person who made the nerf hero post. because it’s not fair.
think about it. if there is an f2p/c2p with his luck. he got this C G panther. suddenly a lot of spiteful people ask for nerf. after nerf. how does the f2p/c2p feel? Or how do you feel about asking for a nerf and suddenly you get it?
we’re not talking about whales. because the whale doesn’t care about this. they will capture all the heroes.

it’s better to ask for a buff than you ask for a nerf.

I’m also against SG. bring out a good hero ( in beta, beta tester already told SG this hero to strong) but SG doesnt listen. after the portal is complete. those nerf heroes. that’s just not true. you have to protest about it. Case in point C Krampus. Kalo. Ferrant. Azmiz. telluria. Vela.

but this is a forum with all kinds of people. I know some coward names who like to ask for nerfs (if he doesn’t have the hero or can’t beat the hero)

1 Like

from the experiences SG sometimes ignores beta tester feedback and release OP heroes then nerf it later.

so this nerf thread also doesn’t really mean anything to SG because they have their own data after the hero is released. if the hero is too strong, they will nerf them anyway

1 Like

I’m shocked at how upset people are getting about this thread. G-Panther’s costume is insanely strong…it’s too overpowered. Would less people be angry if the title was “please release a reasonably well balanced Costume Guardian Panther”? Maybe because of her rarity she won’t get nerfed, but if they release her as-is and nerf her a week later, that’s going to feel a lot worse.

8 Likes

righly said, now you become my best friend :rofl::handshake:

2 Likes

I don’t mind her getting nerfed before release as I know what I pay for. And knowing that the shi tty sg steals the money and neft the card after a weak coz they magically realise that the hero become excessively powerful after their god knows what stats they collect. I am against nerfs by principle, but sg has found a way to fleece money from the spenders making them believe they are getting a great card and then give some nonsense reason to nerf.

C GP is a op as is. She won’t feature in def. But in offense she is a winner. So op that she makes quietus ore relevant now

1 Like