Please let me FEED a 2/3* that has emblems

So I was 1 of the ones that leveled 2* for the tournament and because it cost so little I stuck 1 emblem on each 1. Well now I have been getting more 4 & 5* and I want the space back and I thought they would make good feeders/trainers. I should have the choice to feed them if I want! I am also getting to the point where i wanted to get rid of some 3s that i just stuck in a pt.
I would never of done it if I knew I could not even feed them later… Definitely should at least come with a warning!

Remove the emblems then eat up

5 Likes

What @Rigs said

This is a feature not a bug

4 Likes

Reset tokens are quite rare no more on trails! Maybe there be some in the Christmas deals?
Choose who you emblem wisely! I don’t emblem my 3* as finshing 1st doesn’t bother me in tournament! Made it to top 5% I was shocked!
Just use your judgement better in the future!

I am free to play so using gems to remove 1 emblem off of the many 2 and 3 * that I did that too is a bit much. Even a ptw player should not have to do that. We have a lock feature we really dont need that safe guard.

Unfortunately we do…

The risk of removing that feature and effecting a bunch of players outweighs the reward of removing the feature for 1 player

Even with the lock feature, players still accidentally eat heroes

4 Likes

I chose what i wanted to do at the time iam ok with loosing the emblems i put on the hero’s. I want to feed them or even delete them please.

Well at least make up a pop up window that give us the choice to unlock that feature.
Also I had no idea! it did not tell me once i put on a emblem i loose the abilty to feed them.

I agree.

This is even more dangerous with a X*+b18 base hero with a X c1.1 costume outfit.

It is very easy to confuse which X c1.1 costume outfit is attached to which base hero.

Did you just try to use a
fighter Boldtusk 4* b1.1 / monk 4* c1.1
or a
fighter Boldtusk 4*+b18 / monk 4* c1.1
to level your Rudolph?

4 Likes

They could make a special color border around your heros that have costumes.

I do understand the point of the feature but some how some way i should have the “ability” to feed my hero to another even if they have a emblem.

If you get votes it will be considered. If you don’t then there you go. Let the forum decide…

1 Like

That part would be a decent compromise i believe

Pop up window explaining the feed situation the first time a player uses emblems on a hero, would be helpful and i suppose easy to implement for devs

Though I’m not a dev so wth do i know lol

1 Like

I spent a month leveling every 2* hero in the game to max and giving them 1 talent. Now that you have taken away the tournament you gifted me a single reset emblem. So now I have the fully maxed 2* heroes that I can’t even feed to my higher leveled heroes. Please either send more reset tokens so I can remove talents from all of these heroes, or remove this restriction for 2* and lower heroes so I can re-claim these slots in my roster.

2 Likes

To be fair they should just make reclaiming emblems free for 1 and 2* heroes. That would solve so much of the current issues and also make it less punishing for new players that thought emblemming them was a good idea.

2 Likes

Is this the same suggestion?

:triangular_flag_on_post:Flagged for possible merge

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I agree. This would solve my problem. They should change their lock formula to X+2 instead of X+1.

I have MANY heroes with 1 emblem so that I can get the initial bonus. Now I can’t feed them. I could understand if a warning comes up like for other heros that you may accidentally not want to feed. With accelerated power creep many other people are going to be in the same situation and will want to feed obsolete heroes that are emblemed.