Please Join GONH Alliance

Would People Join My GONH Alliance, Please. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :slightly_frowning_face:

Why don’t you tell us more about your alliance? Are you quiet or chatty? Looking for casual or dedicated gamers? Or tell us a little bit about yourself?

I have to say I like what’s in your banner! β€œGaming’s Our Natural High” Is that your motto?

1 Like

I’m mostly Quiet. Im looking for any type of gamers. Yes, that is My Motto

1 Like

Are you willing to Join?

Maybe I’ll come by for a visit, but I’m already in charge of 2 alliances! (2 accounts) Mixed Nuts -Extra Spicy & -Orig.Flavour.

Oh, ok. Lol. I’ll see you then. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

If your alliance does not work out i have 1 more spot in mine we are a training alliance for new players who want to learn the game and once you are fully trained you are free to explore other alliance my alliance is The Fun House.

1 Like

Thanks, but I only have 2 people right now, in my Alliance. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Ok but if you change your mind i am open and my experience in this game is 6 months