Please introduce NEW ascension mats for S3 heroes

Firstly, I ask forum members to quiet their panic. Turn your tone detectors on and review OP.

Secondly, and in all sincerity, I don’t think this is the worst idea in the world. I am drowning in 4* ascension materials - I’d quite like something new to grind for.

[Sprints away, dives behind bush, covers head.]

3 Likes

That’d be okay, if it were additional items just to make sure, that new heroes won’t compete for the same items as the 20 legends waiting @70 now. It’s annoying enough not being able to ascend all those and I don’t plan to summon more due to that.

people are saying they don’t like this idea, but it’s already gaining steam with 3 votes; I suspect it’ll grow exponentially and spread like wildfire soon. :smiley:

1 Like

I agree 4* mats are so easy, spice things up. It’s a new decade and a new season at SG.

1 Like

Allow me to add another idea:

When any of your 5* heroes die, not only you need to spend 75 gems to revive them so you can use them again; and if you do not do so within 5 days, the hero will reincarnate and come back as either Aife, Derric, Tudan, or if you are lucky (or unlucky), Renfeld.

Also, being as generous as they are, SG will make sure the reincarnated hero is a fully leveled one with talent +5.

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound right. They should come back as ameonna, after all they were just ghost, right?

1 Like

Would it be socially justified to flag the original post for hate speech?

2 Likes

Petition to move this to the “Ridiculous” family of threads?

Ridiculous Ideas & Feature Requests?

How about a hero that has no effect on the battle field but hits your mats instead? 40% chance to downgrade one 3* or 4*mat by 1 star and 5% chance to destroy it completely.

3 Likes

Sweet, merciful Jesus, no!

3 Likes

Throws a grenade at the bush. :bomb:

8 Likes

LOL no way, no no no no no, nobody wants this
Rebranding the 4* asc items to 5* and the non-farmable 3* to 4* would be great for clarity, just like they SG has done in their other game Puzzle Combat.

1 Like

This is just an idea, not a bad speech :blush:

This idea is a potential danger to the whole community!
We must stop it at its roots!

Bruh…u got to be joking lol. Somebody get this person off the forum! Lol. We struggle with mats as it is. U almost made me check to see if this was April 1st

This will make S3 more challenging, i bet brave people will be happy and more challenged to maxed s3 heroes as they will become the xtra superordinary one.
Please support this idea, and give +1 vote

Seriously, more scarce ascension mats…you must be the joker :blush:

The only ones who might go for this are the really new players for whom an additional gate means more time to catch up to long time players. Assuming S3 heroes are OP compared to the best of the current crop of course.

That said, I still think this is a joke idea. :smile:

You should make a new topic. I would vote for this, since my vote for Alchemy Lab turned out so awesome!

To make this idea even more appealing to SGG, heroes you do not use in at least 5 raids per day will lose 5 emblems per day. Because Path of Valor is so easy for the majority of forum users, we should really give back to SGG!!!

Notes

Click for notes

Edit:

SGG investors,

On further reflection, 75 gems does not contain the merciless RNG that is core to Empires HotM / 4* ascension item business plan.

A hero that is dead must be revived using a copy of the Hero.

So dead Rigard would need another Rigard 4* 1.1 to revive.

Soon all the users will grateful when they pull a duplicate Classic 3* hero!

Classic heroes

PM my forum account, and I will send you my totally reasonable invoice for conceiving this Noble Prize ( Economics ) worthy idea.

FIN

2 Likes

I love this idea! How about S3 heroes are locked behind a paywall where the minimum buy in for a chance at the heroes is a $250 a month that way it can be even more difficult for free and cheap to play gamers to keep up!!

Just in case someone does take this thread seriously…

20,000,000 noes, no, uh uh