Please increase Guardian Owl (Again)

I think it’d help to consolidate votes. I’ve found two other threads that could be merged together for a single vote count:

I’ve already got a vote on the first of these

1 Like

If I could change something about Guardian Owl, I think I’d actually leave him at Very Slow and boost his damage. I’d bear in mind his attack stat is rather low, so it’ll take some heavy damage percentages to do his concept justice. I’d even reduce his self-recovery to make room for more devastation. Here’s my rework:

Deal 320% damage to all enemies.
Damage is increased by 70% for each dead ally.
The caster gets +34% defense for 4 turns.
The caster regenerates 512 HP over 4 turns.

This would bring him up to 530% damage per target if he’s lost 3 allies. If he’s the only one left, that’s 600% damage! Remember his Attack score is 601, and Lianna’s is 735. I don’t know how the math adds up, but I expect the Owl at 530% should still do less damage than Lianna’s 512%.

“Oh, you hurt my friends?”

The Owl is a situational hero who needs certain conditions met to reach full power. I believe he should be less powerful if he still has his allies. But if he’s lost over half his team, he should be even deadlier than Alfrike. If the Owl became this powerful, he would certainly make you tremble when he’s standing alone in the back row and finally ready to pronounce his judgement.

2 Likes

No he didn’t proposed update was effectively a nerf! I stand corrected though he was updated…still…needs a rework though!

1 Like

Guardian Owl

• Attack increased from 601 to 663. [this was changed, and then restored]
  • Defense decreased from 795 to 716. [this was changed, and then restored]
  • Attack and Defense changed back to original.
  • Direct damage increased from 235% to 280%
  • Damage increase per dead ally decreased from 60% to 50%

Whatever you want to call it (buff/nerf), he was changed in 2020. Mine hits for 280% now

I just ascended him recently. Either him or Musashi. I have enough fast 5* Holy heroes. I have Boss Wolf sitting on the bench at 3/70. He’s next.

If they’re planning to give Finley and Killhare costumes. Y’all should already know that it’s coming.

With new defense formations they should allow his defense and regen buff to nearby and can’t be dispelled, but probably needs to be slow mana at least to be useful. Max damage with emblems they’re only hitting 500, in the v.fast tournament I used his attack 3 times as only hero left and didn’t win

It’s simple: Leave him very slow and increase his basic damage from 280 to 370% to all enemies and give +12% defence to the caster and to all allies plus -12% attack for all enemies for 6 turns and remove all the other abilities he has. Now you have a solid Guardian Owl. Boss Wolf also needs huge improvement.

1 Like

The world isn’t ready for a Guardian Owl buff, he is already a walking (flying?) nuclear bomb

:bomb: :owl:

1 Like

I agree with these two propotitions but in combination not this or that. An alternative propose should increasing his damage through tiles like Frigg for example and giving him average speed. And definitely his attack is very low and should be increase at least to 710.

2 Likes

I think a good added feature for owl could be: 1) cleanse all negative buffs from allies, then 2) cleanse all positive buffs from enemies, 3) BEFORE doing his damage and giving him his typical defense buff and healing. So basically, nobody is going to be able to have added defense, nobody can dodge, he can’t be weakened by reduced attack, he can’t be blinded, and nobody can riposte against his special.

1 Like

Give owl a costume + 50% attack per each dead enemy. +50 mana gereration per each dead ally . Gains 200 heath at the end of each turnfor 2 turns. Talent has 10 percent chance to reserect himsef with 20% heath

I also had a fun idea to buff Guardian Owl.

Make his heal over time and defense up he does for himself apply to all allies and let it increase the same way the damage increases. This way he is more useful when his team is still alive.

• The caster gets +46% defense for 5 turns. → all allies get +30% defense for 5 turns. This is increased by 8% per each dead ally.
  • The caster regenerates 765 HP over 5 turns. → All allies regenerate 500 hp over 5 turns. This is increased by 150 hp per each dead ally.

I’d love to see this.

1 Like

Please if anyone of SG read this post… How you can upgrade G.Panther and G.Kong if they are better than Owl?.

Take a look on him please, on of the best cards and one of the worst heroes.

1 Like

I currently have Guardian Owl on my bench and want to be able to use him in the current meta. Please buff him so he can be competitive. Thank you.

1 Like

Agreed Guardian Owl is to slow, does to little damage. Wolfgang does more damage, heales everyone and is average ind speed. Owl is just outgunned by everyone. He should do more damage and heal all or have boostet healing.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just pull for the newest hero that’s miles better than Guardian Owl? Why would they buff a hero that won’t generate any money for them?

1 Like

Yes …this hero occurs quite rarely…I think he needs a new costume to start. Heal and damage together don’t fit well. :thinking:

I think of the following
Same mechanic:

• deal %dmg to all
  • dmg increased for each dead ally
    Plus:
  • each fallen ally has chance to revive or reanimate allies as mummies zombies etc
    :joy: :joy:
1 Like

A bit more damage and he would be useful in events :laughing:

1 Like

GUYS PLEASE VOTE.
He at least must be average. He needs so many buffs.

3 Likes