Please help with account progress!

I lost my account progress because play games isn’t logging in the game. I’m not even sure if my progress is still saved in my play games account. But is there any other way to get back my progress without logging in by play games (because it isn’t signing in)? I tried to contact the developer but it seems like he is too busy to reply…plz help…I worked 2 years on this account without spending a cent…I worked really hard and put my heart in it…:pensive:

To contact SG direct…

https://smallgiantgames.helpshift.com/a/empires-puzzles/?p=web&s=contact&f=how-to-contact-support

(edited out old links that no longer work. ~Rook)

I lost my account! How can I recover it?

If you cannot access your game account after reinstalling the game or starting on playing with a new device, you can recover your progress by making sure you have connected to Game Center (on iOS) …

3 Likes

I would suggest auto updates on “google play games”. In my case, I physically cannot play at all until I get that delightful (personal humour warning) “Welcome back you idiot” and then I’m good to go. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck as I have no other answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.