Please help me with my team

Chao is usable, probably the worst is Hu tao.
As you don’t have many 4*, treasure him.

Ok thanks I will try to replace Renfeld asap.

Ulmer is the mini Isarnia. Putting a defense debuff on all foes is really powerful. His big problem is slow mana.

I love Ulmer, minor mana potions cure the ails of a slow person (obviously not in raids though). He has a wicked attack stat too.

Hi all,

I have 2 new heros, the first one I got it from 300 gems on purple… Balthazar 3*

The nex one I got it from free epic coin I got in purple chest… Kiril 4*

So my team is
Red: Colen
Yellow: Chao
Blue: Kiril
Green: Belith
Purple: Balthazar

As Kiril is heal I think I need change Belith to Isshtak, isnt it?

What is the next hero I should change?
Balthazar or Beliuth/Isshtak?

Thanks in advances

I’d stick with Belith, because she not only heals, she also removes buffs from the enemies. That’s very useful at 3* level in raiding or against boss type enemies.
My target for replacement would be Balthazar. He hits very hard but is also flimsy, easily killed in a fight. I used to dread facing him in raids I admit, but once I got more team power and skill, he became an easy target. Tyrum is generally better at 3*, but any 4* would be an improvement.

1 Like

**Google, “E&P Tips Guide”. Not the “cheat & tips” one. I’ll get back to you, time to attack a Titan!
A quick idea for the mean time; I got a spiral notebook, on the game I scrolled through the Heroes like I was summoning. Instead I basically researched Heroes skills (damage to enemies), what the different icons meant, (shield, sword, solid heart, hollow heart, diamond, and target). ALWAYS read the tiny fine print below! Because the Power that shows about the Hero, is when they’re fully leveled and ascended up. Gotta go!! **

1 Like

So Should I level up balthazar or wait until a better hero?

I thought that my next hero should be green for exsmple brienne

Congrats on Kiril. He’s a Grade A hero.

You may want to think about having variations on your team. Belith is valuable against teams that use a lot of buffs (like Kiril and Boldtusk), whereas having another striker might be better at other time. I’m not a big fan of Ishhtak though; Berden would be great there.

Brienne is great,

I’d still look for a purple replacement.

Thanks. Taking account my team and that I need to replace purple hero, should I level up balthazar?

I leveled Balthazar when I got him and wasn’t unhappy. Naturally, you should be on the lookout for your next 4* purple.

Congrats on your pull, and happy gaming!

2 Likes

Thanks, I will level him until get the next one

1 Like

Hi all I spent gem on the event gate and I got Melendor and the hero of the month Deliath another heal.
Now I have the following roster:
Yellow: Deliath 5*, Chao 4*,
Green: Melendor 4*
Red: Colen 4*
Purple: Balthazar 3*
Blue: Kiril.

It is posible use 3 healers? Melendor Deliath an Kiril?

I have no luck with Melendor, caedmon had be perfect

Thanks in advance

I strongly advise new players to focus on their 4* heroes before picking up the 5*. 5* heroes eat a arent usually as good as 4* at 4/70 (which has used the same rare ascension materials).

I’d keep Chao as your yellow, add Melendor for healing and debuff. Three healers doesn’t give you much punch to knock down foes, and Chao’s not bad.

You should work on getting a better purple (I.e. a 4*). Tibertus would be a great addition.

So I should continue to leveling Chao or start to level Deliath? Chao is in the 3rd ascention lvl 44 but i have not the 4 orb of magic to ascend to max.

I have 2 RT13 and 1 RT11. What is the best way to leveling heroes? Trainning common and uncommon hero fast?

Thanks

My advice if you don’t have the orbs for either would be to finish levelling Chao as far as you can first, then move on to Delilah. A 4* at 3/60 is still generally better than a 5* at 2/60. More health makes them much tougher if nothing else.
I haven’t experimented with Delilah yet, so I’m not sure whether it’d be better to take her to 3/70 when you get the orbs, or finish levelling Chao to max at 4/70.

1 Like

@Petao how many poison darts do you have?

Unless your answer is “six” I’m going to agree with @Paulon – get Chao to 3/60, then work on Delilah while you await on orbs. You will need 12 orbs to complete both Chao and Delilah. Rule of thumb is that you’ll get about 3 orbs for every dart. So in the course of collecting 6 darts, you’ll probably receive about 18 orbs.

An important factor in my thinking is that you’ve got Sabina already, and she’s a solid healer. If you only had 3* healers, I might favor Delilah.

Follow Paulon’s advice. Stick with Chao and hold off on Delilah. She’ll be a great hero later on, but Chao will have more impact for you now. He’s very effective in the early and mid-game, so don’t be disappointed in him.

Also Keep going with Balthazar - you won’t regret ascending him. He’s a great hitter for you right now, and will be useful in challenge events and Alliance wars for a long time. He’s the best 3* purple in the game.

Ok ty,

I have gotten another kiril 4* from epic summon coin, should I use to level up my kiril 4*? now he is 47/2 and 4/8 special

No, keep him. A 4* only gives you 900 exp which you can get with two 2*s pretty much and even with the extra 25% boost to your special its still not worth it because you’ll almost assuredly get Kiril’s special up through normal leveling. Mainly, Kiril is an awesome hero for alliance wars so good to have 2, you can level the second sometime later. :slight_smile: