Please, help me to decide next red ascension

Elena is squishy but she has high health and can revive with emblems. The low defense and high health actually makes her much better at counterattacking. It’s glorious when she fires, enemies drop left and right from even their slash attacks. :laughing: just be careful of kages. (Seshat and panthers too but they usually suicide before debuffing.) She works for me because I usually raid with 2 healers. Also even if she doesn’t get to fire I’m usually grateful for her tile damage when it’s down to one of my healers vs the opponent. :laughing:

1 Like

Mitsuko does good enough damage, especially with Gormek and Falcon. But I don’t use her for damage. I like the mana cut and blue reflect.

However, to give you context, I farmed 8-7 with Mitsuko and Elena.

Here, Mitsuko +18 slash attack:

Here, Elena +7 hit all:

With less emblems, Elena’s damage is close to Mitsuko’s. She hits that hard. So your Elena would hit like a truck because she’d have more emblems.

I wasn’t running Gormek or Falcon so both heroes would hit even harder.

Here, I put Gormek +7 and Falcon +18. Gormek hit first, then Elena:

Now Gormek + Elena just beat Mitsuko’s damage. Add in Falcon too? RIP enemy team.

1 Like

Ohh you just put things worse for me hahaha such a hard choice.

Thanks for the input, i see Elena is the beast i thought she was in terms of pure damage

1 Like

Dear @Lexxtarc, I think you already made your choice. Logic says Garnet but heart says Elena.

Or … take your heroes to 3.70 and choose then. You’ll have more experience playing with the red heroes you’re considering.

At that point you’ll know and other opinions won’t matter.

1 Like

I now i love Garnet hp boost from using her in low quest lvs, besides i love using Gilinbursti on hard lvs in Valhalla(he and sif).

I know the style of Elena too. Its an agressive way to play i like.

Ive used mits in some last war hits to counter an specific blue and she worked well. She served me well against the ice bosses from hard ice valhalla lvs.
So , i enjoyed her at 3.6x.

Im sure Elena wouldnt perform at 3.70. Not at my alliance lvl. 13 titans and tough wars. She has 6xxish attk and a really low def/hp . So i think from the three Elena needs more the final ascension and emblems to work as i imagine.

Thanks for helping me. I have a week before i start to work on these reds
I will meditate in the options and pro/con of them

1 Like

I don’t like fighting Garnet but I have Mitz. She is part of by anti telly/vale team. It is great to see the blue hero’s blow themselves up. Take down the green center and when Mitz goes off pile in any and all tile on the poor blue soul.

1 Like