Please help me.... Green hero to ascend?

Thanks for the hero talk. Sorry it took so long for a response. I have been working on more 4* hero’s. I am leveling the fours while slowly adding levels to the fives. I only need a few more items to take a few of the fives to max. So I don’t want to forget about them completely. Thanks again for the advice guys.

And you guys think panther is a better choice then Sartana??? Sartana has become a favorite of mine… that’s the only reason I’m asking. She takes a beating and def. can deliver one. Her and joon clean up any mess left over. But I’ll def look into leveling her some. She was one of my first 5* hero’s.

Sartana is a beast and one of the best purples, but Panther is as well. Plus, you already have Joon filling the role of sniper on your team, so while that makes him and Sartana a potent 1-2, there’s some redundancy there. Panther’s special and speed is a gamechanger.

1 Like

Hmmm very true… I think my head is spinning even more now hahaha. My main goal at first was getting 30 hero’s ready for war. Maxing then all out I know will take time. I seen a comment on a different post about panther being better for titans? Is that true? I don’t exactly understand how…

I had to do at least one 10 pull on the Atlantis summon. And I got Rigard … which I wanted badly. And I also got Athena… I’m thinking that she would’ve worth it more then Richard??

Athena is awesome. She is A rated, so definitely max her out.

Really??? See that’s where I get confused. When you compare her special against Richards. It’s like the same. He has like 415% minor damage to nearby enemy’s and hers is like 305% with minor to nearby enemy.

Ascend athena not Richard. Her special is awesome. Don’t just look at damage to enemies look at the whole picture when looking at specials. Athena is way way better than Richard. Believe me, i have them both.

1 Like

The %damage is not relevant here. It that athena brings -def and alot of it.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Still learning… but will def level her and leave hammer man behind lol.

I just used Athena on some farming levels just to try her out. And I def see what you guys mean. That negative defense is huge. She def has my vote. Thanks again to all of you…