Please help (disappointing) - Advice to improve team

I’m already getting disappointed in this game, I’m at level 55, but it’s been a long time since I have had a decent summons either with coins or in an event, and the worst of all is that the boards that are coming out are terrible … I feel that my account is very low, without good heroes, without being able to increase the strength of the team and thanks to that I cannot do revenge … I don’t know what to do anymore, maybe it has to do with the cell phone brand or something like that ??? what dou you recommend??? (thousand apologies for the translation)

4 Likes

I hear your pain. Can I ask, do you have TC20 set up? If so, give time but you will get the 5* you need and you will be able to be competitive, or at least as competitive as SG will allow you to be as F2P

1 Like

have you spent how much in that game? I’m at level 63 I must have spent more than 500 euros and my account is not top either! after spending more than 100 euros on conventions in the legendary and there was no 5 * I no longer spend anything on that game !!!

1 Like

Also experienced the same. I had several months not getting any 5* . Then within one month I got 4x new 5*. It is just random. The question is if you want to wait or not. No one can tell if you get anything new.

Had the same feeling. Still after 2.5 years I only have a handful of A+ heroes. You can finish anything in the game with just S1 heroes. Depends on how much you are willing to spend.

Why?

Put emblems on your maxed 4☆ heroes…then at +20 they basically become 5☆ heroes.

Look for a higher alliance with more experienced players to gain advice…and more ascension materials.

Run TC 20 for more 5☆ heroes.

Good luck!

4 Likes

We are in same boat bro, since december without 5* heroes, it’s almost a pain when everyone’s updating their rosters with new shinny heroes while I still need to find options with old heroes, same happen with loots, the chests are a joke, only farmable items most of times, so without items i can’t level up the other heroes I have. Anyways, hope things get better for you soon, but be sure, you’re not the only one who’s passing through this storm, I also already asked myself if there’s something wrong with my account, but I think it’s just a bad period we’re living…good luck, and always share experience, we always will meet other players with some words to tell

2 Likes

@Vikingblood80 basically wrote it all, I’d just add this:

Keep your expectations within reason and you won’t get disappointed!

What does that mean? Simple. When you summon from any portal, expect to get what the highest percentage numbers are showing. An example with the S3 portal would be simplest: Highest % number is showing you’ll get a S3 3-star hero. If you expect that, you won’t be disappointed and everything else would come as a bonus. If however you expect a specific S3 5* hero, don’t blame it on anyone but on your unreasonable expectations.

In that sense, TC20 is not a source of 5*. It could be if you are very patient. But it’s actually a source of 4* with enough patience, since chances of getting that are high enough (20% per attempt), given enough time of course.

If you start amassing an emblemed S1 4* hero striking force, you will be able to achieve anything with them. Especially if you get some costumes from the portal, and getting a 4* costume is not that hard actually.

3 Likes

This is only 3 months…this means basically nothing. Had streaks of 5 and 6 months not getting any new 5☆.

2 Likes

Is it possible to finish the ss3 hard mode with only ss1 heroes? Is there any topic about that? Thank :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not rushing things up so I can’t tell. Haven’t seen a thread about it. If you put a good synergetic team together and put emblems on them…why not?

1 Like

I am currently working through S3 hard using the following:

Vivica / Kadilen / C.Elena / Isarnia / C.Rigard

Haven’t had any issues so far. Mind you, C.Elena may not count as a vanilla S1. It is fun watching opponents self-destruct against her though.

3 Likes

WOW!! Hope this hiatus don’t least for so long like this lol…I always got 5* from portals almost every event, honestly I can’t do maaaaany pulls now cuz I finished S1, Atlantis and Valhala, so I can’t take much free coins anymore, but hope you get more 5* faster than 5 or 6 months, it sux to wait this heroes that seems they’re in vacation somewhere in the world and not in the game

1 Like

To OP, what are your expectations? I have two A+ heroes (Ariel and Malosi) and two 5* costumes to show for 3+ years of playing. With the heroes I have (primarily S1) I can stay comfortably in diamond and I can usually handle raids up to 4600+ opponents. Some days the boards are crap and I struggle against 4000+ teams. I am still strengthening my bench, which is why I am still playing.

Everyone goes through periods of famine when playing this game. Concentrate on making best use of the heroes you have, learning who works well together and who doesn’t. Then when you finally do get a better hero you can make best use of it as well.

Don’t underestimate the 4* heroes, especially in the S1 lineup they are the all-star support heroes – healers, debuffers, dispellers, etc. For instance, I still use Scarlett for green titans, she has one of the highest attack stats on my bench and tile damage is king for titans.

2 Likes

I finished Valhala in hard mode using almost common heroes, Boldtusk, Zocc, Wilbur, Vivica and Lianna, I think the best trick it’s to use their synergy along with battle items, plus, some luck with the board will help lol

2 Likes

Thank you, although I don’t have Wilbur and Zooc (3 years of play now) but you give me some hope :smile:

3 Likes

Take a look at this thread:

2 Likes

The issue is that no one boasts about how much it cost them.

6 Likes

Actually it’s very satisfying beating those money-chased heavily-emblemed heroes with just regular S1s…

3 Likes

I started a thread a few days ago to list where players actually got their 5* heroes (not odds, actual summons). To give context, everyone added how long they have been playing (few months to 3y+) and approximate spending on the game.

Check out this thread. Maybe it will help give a better idea of what to expect from the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have to admit that I got a lot of 5* in the last year. I spend no money and got 4 HOTM, 9 normal 5* heroes and 4 other non season I heroes. In this year I use 4 time a normal 5* for level up the other one. Sounds crazy but I have no free slots in my hero roster. So I am now at level 77. The game depends on luck. Money increase the chance but it is not a guarantee for new good heroes. January was a bad month but March was crazy Loki, Mad Hatter and 2 normal 5* heroes. So don’t worry your time will come

1 Like