Please answer.Guys my account number changed on new phone, is it ok?

Hi guys I just change my phone and login with new one all thing is correct but my account number changed on new phone.
Is it ok ?
Please answer. Thankks

Do you have your old account?

If yes, no problems.

Yes I have my data info

Just my account number change

Guess you answered your question then.

1 Like

Don’t panic, I have had a number of different account numbers over the years. As long as your data is stored on your play account everything should be flawless.

1 Like

Ребята Добрый день , не нашел как создать тему , поэтому пишу здесь . Суть проблемы такого, играю в игру 4 года , сначала на яблоке , после перенес на андроид , вроде все нормально , вчера сунулся и нажал в настройках игры кнопку войти в play игры и игра началась с нуля , весь прогресс слетел! Сразу скажу Гугл аккаунт не менялся , с самого начала переноса на андроид один и тот же

1 Like

Courtesy Google translate

Guys Good afternoon, I did not find how to create a topic, so I am writing here. The essence of the problem is this, I have been playing the game for 4 years, first on an apple, then I transferred it to the android, everything seems to be fine, yesterday I stuck my head in and pressed the button to enter the play game in the game settings and the game started from scratch, all progress flew away! I must say right away that Google account has not changed, from the very beginning of the transfer to android the same

2 Likes

I’ve flagged your post to get the mod’s attention so Maydie can get help reaching support.

1 Like

Vítejte v fourm.
Nejlepším řešením je kontaktovat podporu. Tady je jak.

I hope that’s cezch launage if not lettuce know :slight_smile: