Please add the Ukrainian language

please add Ukrainian language.

3 Likes

Dear developers, the “population” of Ukrainian E&p players is growing bigger and i’m 100% sure the amount is remarkable enough for us to be heard.

5 Likes

Good afternoon, I understand that you have a lot of work right now. You can simplify the discussion on the forum by adding a translator, as other games do. I have a small request for you, Ukrainians really need the Ukrainian flag in the game, otherwise we are not a full-fledged nation in Empires&puzzles.

6 Likes

37 міліонів Українців, величезна країна, велика кількість гравців, а свого прапора і мови немає:(

3 Likes

Still waiting for Ukrainian language

3 Likes

I would like pin with Lithuanian flag

3 Likes

Can ukrainian community get any feedback from developers?

5 Likes

Ukrainian community waiting for news from SG stuff.
66_tn

5 Likes

Please add the Ukrainian language and flag in the settings of the alliance.

5 Likes

We got Lithuanian flag and I saw pin! I hope u will have Ukrainian flag, best wishes!

2 Likes

Dear developers, I understand that you have a lot to do with rebalancing the game and the nerf of Telluria, but you really need to gradually come to understand that Ukraine has a powerful community of the Puzzle Empire and we will require you to translate the game into Ukrainian. We all understand English, some German or Polish, but we want to use the product in our native language! Thanks for your attention

6 Likes

Dear developers, there is a huge number of Ukrainians playing E&P. And we deserve to communicate in ukrainian. Nevertheless, till now there in not such possibility. Please, add ukrainian language to the game.

5 Likes

We are realy waiting for the Ukrainian localization. Please do it as soon as you can!!!

4 Likes

Ukraine is a big country. Pls give us a chance to protect our indefinitely in this game. We need Ukrainian language interface.

6 Likes
  • 1 ok, please Ukraine language
3 Likes

Please add Ukraine language :pray:

4 Likes

:bangbang: August 2018 :bangbang: how much time has already passed. I join the request to add Ukrainian localization. The first post from Zayn describes the request very well. Please add :ukraine: localization

4 Likes

Please add Ukrainian language and flag in alliance settings. We need our native language in this game. We hope you will hear our requests.

3 Likes

Yes, it would be great

1 Like

Please add Ukraine language

1 Like