Please, add more ways to spend food

Maybe more ways to spend iron but not food.

Both.
At different stages of the game user can have different extra resources.

Iron can be extra for those who donā€™t use VIP with two builders.

OK both and two builders for everyone for free.

Completely agree with this statement. :slight_smile: :+1:

As far as i remember, i was always on shortage of food from the first day onwards and lots of iron. (Not the very first days maybe)
And iā€™m not ever been a huge spender.

This hing reversed quite a lot recently due to the fact that i have almost all buildings to 20 and i do lot of legendary trainings and lot of high items, so iā€™m often low on iron and high on ham, but as i said, you can always makes lots of silly stuff like low potions (and you really need some effort to run out of common herbs).

So no, i definetely think you are not using your resource in the most efficient way.

I managed to do it. :smile:

I still have too much food, but I think thatā€™s largely because I only play twice a day and thus donā€™t get enough crafting items and feeders as fast as my farms can pump out ham. I agree that a way to spend excess resources (even if itā€™s just literally throwing them away) would be nice.

1 Like

I have a good years worth of TC20 atm.

2 Likes

How did you do that, would like to take that road

Donā€™t want to fall in that trap again!! had a small taste of too much food and iron before I got to SH 7, where I decided to level everything up to 7 thinking Iā€™m going to be safeā€¦ but the more I read up itā€™s getting more confusing which road to take to takeā€¦ Iā€™ve gone free all the way up to SH7 and was hoping to keep it that way