Please add Miki in next soul exchange

I request SGG to add Miki in next soul exchange portal. Many of us are waiting for Miki to be added in soul exchange and featured in tavern portal in a hope to get him.

I feel that Miki drives pulls in the tavern… So i don’t see him being a soul exchange… Tarlak maybe… Heck, probably.

1 Like

I have to agree here. Miki will probably never be available in Soul Exchange as top tier heros are simply not there for your 20 dupes. They want you to chase the portals for the ching ching!

4 Likes

Yes I know it but may be SG will fulfill players request just like how they gave solution for duplicates now(even if the number of duplicates required for soul exchange is high) and I know chances are low because we have Red Titan hero added in next Atlantis portal.

1 Like

Wishing / asking for a specific hero is fine… providing that hero in SE is SG decision, which is also fine.

I have Miki and know his worth, the game will not be broken if a Miki is in SE, but all titan scores will go up for sure.

Though, I am sure that Titan scores have improved considerably with 3* Bertulf being widely available… of course, if a player is using him !

Happy playing !

3 Likes

Yes, he is not featured in tavern also from long time. It’s a thread to inform SG what we are actually expecting from soul exchange for our 20 duplicate hero’s :grinning: or atleast they should feature him in tavern portal with costume for players who are actually trying to chase him.

2 Likes

I think I would gladly give 10 5* for Wilbur

1 Like

I emblemed and limit broke my Wilbur… But 10… Not so much. Though… I contend he is more useful than the 5* heroes in the ten tier, save for chameleon.

Hahah, I love the effort here :smiley:

2 Likes

No… nope… not gonna happen… no Miki, no Panther, no Evelyne, no c. Marjana, no Frida, no Gazelle…

3 Likes

Never say never x 20

1 Like

They will not put Miki into the portal ever. He’s too valuable. They want people to go crazy trying for the next “Miki” they release. We won’t see the top tier heroes in the portal. Best hero last time was Skadi, and while she is awesome she is also very niche. The other “20” tier heroes were all just ok. Expect to see more of that in the next portal. I mean, do you really expect to see C Marjana in there because C Horghall was? Not a chance.

2 Likes

No more likes available for me today. I also don’t think they will put Miki in the SE, but yeah, here goes nothing :smiley:

1 Like

I think Evelyn might be offered at 20. There’s almur and fogg and probably others that i don’t recall… As she isn’t entirely special, i can see her at 20.

1 Like

I think it might be a while… But bertulf, tarlak, and costume wilbur plus a time stop or two all do roughly the same thing as miki… So… Definitely in the 20 tier… Probably not for a year or more after tarlak… But i can see him being available.

1 Like

Well they eventually have to circle around Miki. I mean how many useless heroes can put inside of the SE?

2 Likes

You ask that rhetorically, but i think sg takes that as a challenge.

4 Likes

That’s pretty much the direction of SG. They put cham for 10 souls, possibly one of the best unconventional support heroes in the game; and then naked gravemaker for 20. Thinking the only reason why they did it is because gravy is dated yet still popular, because I would pay only 10 for him at this point

1 Like

I voted to show my support for your idea @Dessertrose. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @SamMe, this is just a request to SG to add Miki in soul exchange, voting and supporting this thread will make devs to know what we are expecting :blush: that is the main purpose of this thread. Thanks for voting :relaxed: Hope everyone who needs Miki support this thread and vote here.

3 Likes