Please add costume keys in next path of valor rewards

Please add costume keys in next path of valor rewards.There are many new costumes will be added in next costume event. It’s gonna be helpful for many C2P and F2P players to do 1-2 extra pulls in costume event.

Great idea. Vote casted.

3 Likes

Thumbs up from me :slight_smile:

Thoughts on which milestone it would go in at?

4 Likes

I would include it on of them :grin:

2 Likes
  1. Currently, it’s just a 3* Crafting Material, and only ten of them at that. Also 27. It’s just a couple of axes.
3 Likes

Level 23 it’s 2 star crafting material. Can add key’s both for paid and free level or at level 50 players should get avatar and keys for completing path of valor :smile:

4 Likes

Great suggestion. Maybe some more Atlantis coins, too, instead of the worthless harvesters.

Also, put Damascus blades and Tomes of Tactics in the rotation.

8 Likes

Its more difficult to get Atlantis 100 coins compared to 5 keys for costumes, on average I get lot more keys. But in general idea is good, ading atlantis coins and keys in valor.

5 Likes

Maybe an optional choice of keys Atlantis coins or Valhalla would be a way to make everyone happy but personally I’d be picking the Valhalla coins anyway season 3 heroes are awesome

1 Like

I’m not asking them to replace Valhalla coins with costume keys. I’m asking them to add keys where we get farmable items.

4 Likes

Great idea! Take out the Harvesters and add keys!

2 Likes

Thats very good idea!

2 Likes

No it’s a terrible idea. The harder it is to aquire something the more valuable it becomes!

Nah. You can have your 1 Tiny Food Bundle at Milestone 2, 1 Small Iron Bundle at Milestone 6, Food Harvester at Milestone 10, 1 Medium Food Bundle at Milestones 12 and 22, 1 Medium Iron Bundle at Milestones 16 and 26. I’ll trade them all for 5 costume keys for each of those Milestones.

2 Likes

POV rewards are not free. U need to complete the given tasks to get the rewards. When costumes released I used to get more costume keys from daily chests but now a days it’s reduced. If u don’t want it then don’t vote or comment here. It’s a positive thread which is gonna help players:)

5 Likes

No @Dessertrose a thread is a thread if you have an idea great! But not every idea is a great idea. Just because you are looking for support it don’t mean your gonna get it from everyone, and whether you like it or not you ain’t gonna get the responses you like from everyone either. Also you make it sound like you have to work hard to complete P.O.V lol craft 5 axes, greet a villager, win a couple of raids lol it’s not exactly hard is is it. You say your helping players but you aint. So I reiterate my pount. “The harder it is to aquire something the more valuable it is” For the players who have aquired 5* costumes your not helping them out no, instead your devaluing their heroes

@Offyoupop As I said before if you don’t like it don’t vote it. I’m not here to read or argue whatever ur replying out of rage. It’s my opinion and others who thinks it’s good idea. If your not interested skip the thread.I’m not gonna entertain your comments any more.

5 Likes

There’s no rage lol @Dessertrose and as you can see I have not voted but every opinion is valid wether you like it or not. I don’t need you to entertain my comments but this is an open forum and you have my opinion on the matter.

Got my vote. Not fussed where you put them but put them somewhere. :+1:

1 Like

11 and 23 would work too. Those crafting are sitting in thousands in our inventory…

2 Likes