Pleasant surprises

I generally skip (ignore) all my raid chest rewards because I almost never get anything good.

HOWEVER I just checked my inventory and was pleasantly surprised to see an extra damascus blade, something I desperately need!!

Now I could theoretically ascend Quintus…and keep my remaining 6 tabards and blade for another purple gun. But I’d rather keep it theoretical and wait patiently for two guns to come along :joy::joy:

Anyone else here discover any nice surprises in their inventory after carelessly ignoring their rewards? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always look at my rewards, even though they’re garbage 200% of the time.

3 Likes

And given the astounding silence on this thread I’m guessing everyone else checks their rewards… except me🤣

1 Like

I always check mine in hope of a nice surprise. However, it seems I am on one of those dry spells.

1 Like

I really doubt that…

90% would be more accurate.

I always check mine.

1 Like

Lol, I never neglect neither loot nor reward.:joy::joy:

1 Like

I only check for backpacks all the time

2 Likes

It’s happened to me too, not for such a rarity as a damascus blade but on other ascension loot like darts, rings, etc. I tend to just skip through the chests and it’s mostly rubbish 99% of the time for me.

Glad to hear you got something you needed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those backpacks are like gold!

1 Like

not if you farm 5-8 or s2 1-9. they drop there all the time, in groups.

1 Like

I farm s2 1-2 hard and they drop in benches. But for leveling purposes they are gold

1 Like