Playing with little amount of money

Smart pants!!!

I KNEW IT :green_heart::turtle::green_heart::turtle:

:joy::innocent::joy::innocent:

12 hours and 52 minutes for the war to be over! Not that I’m counting lol! And I’ll go back home :green_heart:

4 Likes

Regarding VIP… I’d suggest buying it in months… Because twice a year they will sell it at a discount…

Also… At the end of your vip month… You can set your builders on two long builds… Like the stronghold/watchtower… And basically get a free second builder for a few days. You don’t get emblems or gems during that time… But it always seemed worth it to me.

3 Likes

You’re awesome Luna!

@Playerdie1
The GRIND is not designed to be fun.
But it definitely does… have a design!

VIP… LMAO…
Spend money if you want.
As a single dad, at least if you spend money
You get to spend more time with your kiddo
And grind less. But look at this guy:

I’m guessing he spent in the neighborhood of $80,000, and still had a hard time managing the amount of time this game demands.
When I first started there were no LB
No Emblems.
No pesky VIP.
No ■■■■■■■ costumes

We had war, titans and a handful of events.
I chose this game because it had a very leisurely pace! It was not taxing, and that made it more fun! I read somewhere else where a player commented about grinding 6 hours per day here. This is just a connect-3.

My advice is to connect your tiles. Meet a few people. And DO NOT EVER think you will crack the code and create the never before thought-of , impenetrable defense. I promise you, that won’t happen.
So then… why spend money?
Give it away if you want… here’s another thing that will happen. Spending money doesn’t change your experience.
It’s still just a connect-3

Don’t be that guy that has to hide playing this game from his own family.

Instead, recognize that it is very grindy!
And has become worse over time.
Save your money
Connect your tiles
And move along with the ebb and flow

1 Like

You are just awesome @Pompitous

And I think it’s time I take my kids to the local park :green_heart::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle:

3 Likes

@Luna already have a pants dude here but im open for suggestions post suggestions in link below :wink:

. Gone way off topic tooo

1 Like

That’s really good advise I do take my baby girl to lots of places but I don’t drive and my baby girl is a special needs girl…and I’m on a lot of meds so my sleeping is a joke 4 hr a night that why I play the game I like it I just won’t spend money any more even took my card off of goggle play store… Thanks for the advice I appreciate it… My baby girl been with me since she was 3 month old and she 7 now… you have a very good day and kids are ower life so spend as much time keeping them happy but keeping your self happy to

4 Likes

And you too @Playerdie1

Have a wonderful day :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :relieved: it’s nice to talk to someone who knows how much life kid’s and finding time for your self it’s hard

1 Like

Thanks … and yes you do got to practice build and stay up on it… I found a nother game same ■■■ this one it’s pretty cool it’s called mythwars so far storyline is good fights are good but I have only played for about 16hr so I will see… thanks

Hay you still playing the game!!or did you decide. Use your extra time taking your kids to the park… For me I just checking on the site every now and then !!! And school started today so I have had free time… for my self ya… hit me up

1 Like

You are just so amazing :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I’m still around but planning retirement

I’m soooooo happy for you xxx

P.s. : took 2 13 year olds to a concert last night ! Believe me, it was hard work but worth every second as they were buzzing all night! Planning trips with the kids this Saturday and next Saturday! I do what I’m told and it always turns out to be great :innocent:

1 Like

Wow thank you for hitting me up wow I have been playing the game but you know what my baby girl she gets her ssi and I just wone my case on the 4 so I get my ssi + 24 month back pay and the truth I’m perty down her mom the next day the 5 of October she 37 past away I just don’t know or how to deal with something like this and of course she gets her mom’s retirement ssdi money 75%of it and if you want look up lisabeth olsen obituary 10 /6/2022 Springfield Oregon and then tell me about I don’t know I’m lost right now my baby girl doesn’t know yet God 8 years old and I have to explain it win she starts asking me about wares mom she is 8 but she is about 6 1/2 to 7 years old so I’m glad you are getting out and enjoying your self thanks for emailing me that is cool of you and let me ■■■■■ thank you hope to hear from you soon again I hope are email talks aren’t on the game board for all to see I play but don’t go there it’s not for me good night cool

1 Like