#PlayFair in alliance wars

New war, old history.

Nowadays many alliances applies Shuffle war strategy, since war matchmaking favorites who utilizes this kind of tactic.

SG knows this issue, but does not seem interested to fix it, even if it would be enough not taking count of alliance war histories during matchmaking.

This “strategy” penalizes many alliances that like to enjoy the game as it is, together with a group of friends without having the necessity to change alliances every day, if not every hour…

Therefore, since last war, my alliance has decided to stop to fight against opponents that applies shuffle war “cheating” strategy. We start our attacks, but then we immediately leave the fight without moving any tile on the board.

We invite all the alliances that think like us to act in the same way (#PlayFair).

On the other side, we kindly ask all “shuffling alliances” to re-evaluate their behavior, remembering that E&P should be only a game… Even if you lose some alliance wars, you can still be in peace with yourself…

Have a nice game! :grinning: (Sorry for my bad English)

P.S. Here are some data and screenshots of our last war, to prove what I am referring to, even if there are already many other examples in this forum:

opp

our

2 Likes

I don’t see how giving them a free victory is going to make them reevaluate or stop doing this.

Said many times, i’m not particulary proud of applying this kind of “tactic”.

But this allow me to still enjoy the game and play out of a competitive alliance environment.

So as much as i have empathy for those who i literally destroy, i don’t want to put their enjoyment before mine.

I will not stop until i will be forced to, sorry buddy.

It’s better than wasting your time caring about trying to win an impossible matchup, and you still get credit for your attacks/chest.

Hi @Marco_B, I really appreciate how you’ve removed names from your images and presented your case civilly :relaxed::+1:

2 Likes

You do realize there are mercing alliances? Whenever you look at their membership, they’ll appear quite new, and often only half of them will be there.

Welcome @Marco_B :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe this issue will get some attention someday…

Take a look in here:

1 Like