Players should not attack while I am up in the game!

It’s pretty frustrating when I have a hard time hitting a 150-200 cup in a long time, and then double that in 3 minutes when you’re active and in the game!And when I’m active then they attack and it happens more and more often … When I want to attack when the other is active, I can’t do it, so it would be nice if it was fixed.

1 Like
2 Likes

Fyi, attacks only need to start when you’re offline. Thus, it is not uncommon to have attacks come through after you’re online. These raids all started before you logged back on, and could have taken almost 10 minutes for the attacker to win. Unless in the top 100 for trophy count as mentioned above by Pike, all attacks that come through when you are online where 100% started when you were offline. At least at this point in the game :rofl:, who knows what SGG could implement down the road. Hopefully this helps you understand raids a little bit more. Good luck with raiding :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.