Players leveled in low 70s? When was E&P released?

You guys are also all forgetting that levels provide a huge advantage in wars. If you haven’t heard, just read some of the recent posts in the matchmaking topic.

1 Like

Wow well done congrats, 6 hours of sleep :smiley:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My thoughts as well!

1 Like

I don’t know about event 2-flag levels for XP/WE, but since you can only farm those (at most) 4 days/month, nobody will do the majority of their farming there.

But I do know that quests have generally poor XP.

Best in the game (so far) is 1:23-11 at 405 XP/WE
Farming 1:5-8 for backpacks gives you 153 XP/WE, just over 1/3 of 23-11
Farming 1:8-7 gives 272 XP/WE, 2/3 of 23-11
Farming 1:12-9 gives 314 XP/WE, 3/4 of 23-11
If you are farming season 2, XP/WE varies from 242 to 312, and as more levels are released, there may be some levels which are higher.

If you want to level fast, 23-11 still can’t be beat. But as a farming level, it just isn’t close to best for other things I care about more, especially recruits; I only use it when I’m going to use a few flasks of WE and loot tickets there trying to level up on the current titan.

3 Likes

Actually, sometimes when I am low on loot tickets for late evening farming, I’ll autoplay during tv time. If I let my husband keep pressing the replay button when I go to bed and he stays up too late, I can be not quite full on energy in the morning. I have 47 world energy, so I can get a nice full night of sleep on that (if only my daughter would sleep through the night :wink: ).
I don’t really farm for xp, so I guess I could have been a lot higher than lvl62 if I’d farm 23-11, but I’ve done most farming on 8-7.

1 Like

I have to stop a couple of hours before heading to bed through the week if I want full world energy by the time I get up for work. I sleep more on the weekend though, and generally lose some flags then in favour of extra snoring time. Currently 48 world energy.

Yes, @Garanwyn said that too.

My 20.4 things were a fault of a friend of mine that told me his best exp/flag: it were actually the best exp/flag stage for him with a 100% autoplay winning chance and not the absolute best.

1 Like

@Zephyr1 just dinged 40. Over here :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re going to open a wormhole with that circular link lol.

With any luck! What this forum desperately needs is a functioning stargate.

3 Likes

Seems like there still isn’t an accurate answer to this question about when the game started so I will give you the best answer I have.
I started playing in mid Oct 2016 the game only had players from Australia and Canada (that I recall) so I think it was limited to those countries. The top player only had 3 x 3* heros in their line up so I’m guessing I was only about a week behind them. There was less than 1000 players when I started and yes alliance recruitment was difficult even then (alliances were only 8 people, not 30).
I think it was about March 2017 when the game went global.
I am only level 58 but I am F2P so it’s a bit slower.
Hope this helps a bit.

2 Likes

I started in August 2018 and am level 44 (almost 45).

Level 70 sounds about right for people who have 1.5 years on me…

Wow! You’re definitely the earliest player I’ve heard of. Did you just happen to stumble across the game or were you invited to play a pre-release version?

I’m f2p (level 57) as you and I start playing (from Spain) in
04/18/2017

Just stumbled across it. Looking for a “puzzle” game and found this one.
Two and a half years later and I still love it, seen some amazing people come and go (and some come back again). The best thing about the game is the community, that’s what keeps me playing.

3 Likes

Well done, I guess I am just slow. My ambition is to still be around when my level matches my age. :wink:

I’m sorry if it bothers you, it was not my intention.

Not bothered at all, I really do want to get my level to my age. I also want to finish the missions (iron and food) these missions started after
I believe that everyone should be able to play the game in their own way, at their own pace and either with or without spending $.
When I say “well done” I mean it. That is pretty good to get that far in under a year as F2P.

Lol. I use to do this for other games in the past, but I’m beyond doing that now. Having four kids kind of does that to you. Sleep becomes WAY more important.

A week and change short of 5 months later, I’ve hit level 50. :blush:

5 Likes