Players leveled in low 70s? When was E&P released?

Thanks for sharing. I usually do the avatar missions when nothing else is going on. And 2:6-9 for AR. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started in July 2018.

I’ve never really farmed XP in particular though.

1 Like

I’ve switched to auto farming 20-4, it’s slightly more interesting I think lol

Hahahhaa awesome! Congrats @zephyr1 i am at 70 too!

1 Like

What do you like about S2 6-8? I’ve dug through Barry’s Atlantis Recalc spreadsheets and that level isn’t the top pick for anything in particular. Is it just a good mix of stuff?

It’s the best place for Recruits that I can also autoplay at a reasonable speed, so I can run the number of Flasks I usually go through during AR.

6-9 takes considerably longer (I timed several runs in each), so it’s not worth the 6% increase. And I couldn’t reliably autoplay 15-9.

I do use Loot Tickets on 15-9 (or 6-9, to finish off WE, depending on my flags).

I’m farming Recruits because I’ve been running TC1 and TC2 nonstop for months, so the only thing I need to keep them going is Recruits, while I burn through my backlog of Practice Swords.

I’m down to 2,206 of them, from 10,867 on January 31, shortly before I started running TC1 nonstop.

3 Likes

Thanks for another detailed response. Your hard work and attention to detail make this game much more enjoyable for me. Really, thanks.

1 Like

Have you tried using mono purple?

1 Like

No, though purple is somewhat a weak mono color for me. I also find mono can be tricky for autoplay speed, and charging healers frequently enough.

What have you been using?

1 Like

Well I’ve been playing since September 2018 and I’m only level 43. :laughing: But then, I also go out of my way to try to avoid leveling up. Mostly auto-farm season one for recruits and crafting mats. Never ever do XP quests, and I take my sweet time finishing higher level provinces.

Why the heck would someone want to stay at a lower level?

Because if I come in as a level 70 with a 3900 TP defense team and 2200 cups, people think I’m either cup dropping, or absolutely terrible at the game.

But if I come in as a level 43 with a 3900 TP defense and 2200 cups, people think, “yeah, okay, sounds about right.” :grin:

Plus I only like to level up when I’m dealing with a mean titan that needs to be smacked around a few more times (and I’m pretty stingy with my flasks). If titan is almost dead and I’m about to level up soon, I go to season 1 province 1 until I’m <50 XP away from leveling, then log off until the next one appears.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing since July 19, level 51. It’s all about saving world energy flasks for Atlantis rises and doing challenge event rare level 3 over and over once you beat all the challenge events. I dont set alarms to get up in the middle of the night and my world energy maxes sometimes

2 Likes

My world energy maxes a lot. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m relatively casual… I mean, what’s the point in trying to stay logged in 24/7 when I’ve already finished my chests and have to wait 3 hours before getting another titan flag? I’m not going to spend precious gems trying to speed up my chests, not going to waste flasks when I don’t need to, season three is still going to be here tomorrow, I’ve got a 5 day wait on my building upgrades, and I don’t feel like sitting here staring at TC11 for 2 hours waiting for it to spit out another Aife to feed to a 5* hero to move them up 2% towards the next level. :laughing:

Game is supposed to be a marathon, not a sprint, right?

2 Likes

Started to play beginning march 2019 (just before Grimforest) and level 59 currently, mostly from diligently farming AR and Challenge event Rare stage 1,2,3 (mostly 3).

1 Like

Man, I am the definition of casual I guess. Started late Feb 2018 and I’m level 58.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

Me: 20 months, level 43 (approaching 44 soon)
You: 26 months, level 58

I’ve leveled up 2.15 levels per month
You’ve leveled up 2.23 levels per month

Not saying you are…
… but also not saying you’re not.

I think you’re good people either way. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually compared to others in my alliance I am leveling up at lightning speed :rofl:

1 Like

Not surprising. I’ve seen a lot of other players in wars and raids and such…

LEVEL 52
Joined 857 days ago

What???

:laughing:

1 Like

We have one, joined 563 days, level 27. But always does war hits.

2 Likes

Oh boy, I am worse.
June 30th = First time I played.
I am at level 57 right now (66% through).

So, this would mean (June 30th - April 30th = 10 months): 5.7 levels per months :laughing:

I do everything as soon as I can, for example within 24hrs I had finished ALL of Springvale and the same for the Challenge Events. I don’t go out of my way and buy extra gems or flasks. I use the ones I have but I will have gems FROM offers that are “spare” (and by spare, I mean, lets say I buy 900 gems the summons are 350 each, I do 2 summons for 700, now I have 200 gems, which is 2x WE refills).

I just like to get stuff done so I am not needing to worry about having not done it. Otherwise I can quite easily forget. It’ s the same with POV challenges etc i do them as soon as I can - I had the 150k XP tier for that finished within 24hrs (mostly due to having finished all of Springvale lol).

This is the first time I might actually consider farming something other than 6-9 in AR now. I’m a hardcore advocate for 6-9 (think it’s way underrated compared to 15-9)… but despite spending almost every winking minute autofarming obsessively during AR, I can never seem to get through more than 10 or so flasks before resorting to loot tickets. Time would make a growing difference over a bunch of runs even if it means sacrificing some loot (just a matter of balancing how much time/how much loot). Will re-evaluate, thanks!

1 Like