Players leveled in low 70s? When was E&P released?

Atlantis Rises and Rare 3 in Challenge Events help a lot.

But even with those, I’m probably 3 months away from 65…so I doubt I’ll overtake you any time soon.

3 Likes

7 months and 10 days of pretty intense playing and I hit 43.

Those Rare Stage 3s man, wow. Very lucrative as far as XP goes. This was the first event I farmed for XP. I leveled up to 43 maybe a day and a half ago and already am 20% through 43.

It seems so exhausting using only 1 flag at a time… lol. So the key was, as usual, to use Auto while doing other things.

2 Likes

Almost 21 months of semi-casual play and I’m at level 53. I do play every day and use all my flags, but I don’t use gems to speed up the chests and rarely use flasks except during AR.

1 Like

I can’t believe you remember to post this stuff! I’m impressed.

2 Likes

That’s our @Zephyr1 that good west wind just keeps blowin’ through his mind and stirring up all these memos he creates for himself :rofl:

3 Likes

Weirdly, exactly 5 months later to the day again, I hit Level 70.

5 Likes

Level 70! I bet those 10 gems and silver token really make the difference on your “portfolio” :wink:

Seriously SGG at least every 10 levels after 50 an EHT + a bit more gems wouldn’t hurt you that much

Edit : And congrats of course :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I honestly didn’t even notice them, I only ever look at the top box to see what changed for WE or Roster space, since I know the bottom part is just a total joke.

4 Likes

Congrats on level 70. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was looking for this thread! I’m on 71 so you’ve caught up now buddy lol. I wanted to update you when I hit 70 myself

2 Likes

You just passed me in a shorter amount of time. I’m still 69.

3 Likes

More proof that he is a bot. :joy: :robot:

@zephyr1 What is your usual farming strategy? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s changed a lot over time, but these days I mostly run 1:8-7 when I have nothing else to do, and 2:6-8N during Atlantis Rises.

3 Likes

I started in August 2018 and i’m Level 63 now.
Best Level for XP is 23-11
During atlantis rises it’s 9-10 of Season 2, easy mode
during Events it’s rare Level 3 where you get 975XP / WE

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I usually do the avatar missions when nothing else is going on. And 2:6-9 for AR. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started in July 2018.

I’ve never really farmed XP in particular though.

1 Like

I’ve switched to auto farming 20-4, it’s slightly more interesting I think lol

Hahahhaa awesome! Congrats @zephyr1 i am at 70 too!

1 Like

What do you like about S2 6-8? I’ve dug through Barry’s Atlantis Recalc spreadsheets and that level isn’t the top pick for anything in particular. Is it just a good mix of stuff?

It’s the best place for Recruits that I can also autoplay at a reasonable speed, so I can run the number of Flasks I usually go through during AR.

6-9 takes considerably longer (I timed several runs in each), so it’s not worth the 6% increase. And I couldn’t reliably autoplay 15-9.

I do use Loot Tickets on 15-9 (or 6-9, to finish off WE, depending on my flags).

I’m farming Recruits because I’ve been running TC1 and TC2 nonstop for months, so the only thing I need to keep them going is Recruits, while I burn through my backlog of Practice Swords.

I’m down to 2,206 of them, from 10,867 on January 31, shortly before I started running TC1 nonstop.

3 Likes