Players be like . .

F2P and C2P Players

Empires & Puzzles is not fair to us. It gets more and more pay-to-play every day. TC20 heroes are outclassed now - if you don’t have some HOTM or event heroes you can’t compete in any aspect of the game, and you can’t get HOTM or event heroes without buying summons. Now emblems are for sale too? No way can we ever compete! Oh well - at least we’ve got enough ascension materials.

Moderate Spenders

Empires & Puzzles is not fair to us. We can’t keep up with the big spenders. What’s the point of buying a gem special now and then, of getting one or two HOTM or event heroes, when the whales have every HOTM and every event hero? We can’t even get decent rewards from events, because the really rewarding places are always taken by the same heavy spenders! Plus, it’s really hard work getting enough ascension materials for the heroes we have.

Big Spenders

Empires & Puzzles is not fair to us. What is the point of having all these HOTM and event heroes if we can’t ascend them? We feel like we’re being held back by the crazy shortage of ascension materials! Why can’t we just buy the materials we need to ascend all these heroes?

End Game Players

Empires & Puzzles is not fair to us. Having all these fully ascended HOTM and event heroes was supposed to make the game constantly pleasurable, like getting a never ending foot massage while drinking a milkshake and listening to yacht rock. So why are our defences still getting beaten? How can it be fair for these upstart noobs to take us out using mono teams? And why is there nothing cool left for us to do? We’re disappointed. We thought we were supposed to be the emperors of Empires, so why are we just bored?

61 Likes

So everyone pretty much agrees these kind of game models are hot garbage which should not have ever come to be. What a shame that mobile games have set gaming back a decade or more.

1 Like

Topic can de closed as Brobb eloquently covered all the opinions in the start post. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Meanwhile, a tiny handful of us be like

UnfoldedImpishArieltoucan-size_restricted

Or is the yellow brick road because I stacked purple against Guin :thinking:

I think it’s worth remembering that the forum readership represents somewhere in the order of 1% of players and it does have a tendency to become an echo chamber.

33 Likes

I just had an idea for the next set of event heroes.

4 Likes

Is it out of copyright yet? I’d have thought that Disney would have had an opinion on the wonderland stuff too.

1 Like

‘Dorothea’, ‘Steel Chap’, ‘Straw Bloke’, ‘Scaredy Tiger’ and ‘Tito the Wonder Pup’. Solved!

12 Likes

someone posts a negative message
Just stop playing. Just stop spending. Just stop everything and listen to all of the reasons you are wrong.

someone posts a positive message
You’re just blind, stupid and trolling. Stop complaining about complainers. You’re a hypocrite. This is the problem with the game. You’re the problem with the game. Here are all of the reasons you are stupid, wrong and let’s just work in a few insults to get my point across

anyone posts anything

• several quality posts
  • several SGG greed posts
  • edit: can’t forget 3-4 “post has been flagged by the community” posts
  • couple forum rules moderator posts
  • oh wait, here’s a few from another thread, merged because someone didnt do a forum search
  • someone necros the thread and responds to the OP, which starts the cycle all over again
14 Likes

[sarcasm]

HotM Wiz of Oz with three pages of specials and seven elemental synergies…

First #1 with a single hero defense and kills every team when stacked mono.

Sadly the odds of a pull will be 0.001%, but who cares, if he’ll be the best hero ever.

Ah, wait. Next HotM will definitely be a game changer, too. Maybe that one will last against the Wiz of Oz.

Can’t wait to summon for all my cash.

[/sarcasm]

:wink:

1 Like

I echo Jonah’s sentiments wholeheartedly!

1 Like

make-a-duplicate-thread-one-more-time

16 Likes

Meanwhile at Small Giant headquarters…

Im-A-Software-Developer-Dr-Evil-Meme

10 Likes

What a shame that mobile games have set gaming back a decade or more.

I tend to disagree with this statement.

Games a while back had a ending. When you finished them that was it, they were done. There was no update. There was no expansions. And sometimes, there was no part 2.

With the tech today, developers can update and tweak games. Add in extra like HotM, events and so forth. So now everyone expects more from these developers. And I admit, I am one.

I’m a free/cheap player and I been playing for about a year now. I expected to have better heros than what I have now. I would get so frustrated I would leave it for weeks at a time.

Now I’m looking into the nuts and bolts of it, I should of expected to be where I am with how often I used to play. If I played daily, like I do now, I could of been a bit higher up but it was just a way to pass the time.

And that’s all it is, a game. A way to pass the time. What did people used to do when there were no mobile phones and you had to wait around?

I believe that mobile gaming is come along just fine and will only get better in time. Developers do need to take stock of their fan base and open their eyes and ears, but that is another story

8 Likes

As written, I disagree with this.

Never-ending anything is not a good thing.

Watching Highlander taught me that.

Mickey mouse club house even has an episode about it…

But back on topic…I got nothing to say.

I :heart: E&P

3 Likes

The original novel The Wizard of Oz was published in 1900, so is definitively out of copyright. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland was published in 1865, and so is even farther out of copyright. Certainly the artists had to make sure that their characters didn’t resemble Disney’s versions of the characters (who are still under copyright). Hence our Queen of Hearts is rather thin with a huge dress, while the Disney Queen is fat and has no neck.

Yip, round and round we go! Im new to the forum but been playing for nearly a year, as ive said somewhere else. I agree with both sides of this, whatever it is, I love that i hate this game AND i hate that i love it! Stop expecting stuff and be happy playing the game is my moto. If you hate it more than you like it UNINSTALL APP!!!
HAPPY HUNTING :grin:

OH, sorry! Is this about the next event? Wizard of Oz, that would be awesome!
Wicked Witch of the West, noice. They’ll have the flying monkeys as the monsters.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Kinda wish i hadnt joined this forum! ITS SOOOO NEGATIVE!!!

The route is the goal…