Players around the world

I guess I have. :alien:

Wifi signal is a little spotty at times, depends on where I happen to be in space. I never tested cell reception, but I use a tablet. Surprisingly only missed one war, but opted out before, so I wouldn’t miss it upon reentry.

2 Likes

Sydney Australia… quite a few players from down under given that our whole country’s population isn’t that much greater than San Paulo

6 Likes

Generally in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA, USA when not traveling. Sometimes in the city itself.

5 Likes

João Pessoa, Brazil.

4 Likes

Bern, the beautiful capital in the even more beautiful country of Switzerland! :smile:

Easy to find in the center of western europe.

4 Likes

Czech Republic Czech-Republic_240-animated-flag-gifs

3 Likes

I live in Denmark (20 characters)

3 Likes

I am from Portugal … Entroncamento City of Phenomenons

5 Likes

Well in Kansas I hope the weather is ok. I hope you have a safe a nice winter also.

2 Likes

Where are you now ? Earth or space? What do you do in space anyways?? Plesse tell us.

1 Like

How is the weather and how are you doing in Australia??

1 Like

Brazil, wow that is far away from USA. Anyways how are you doing ??

2 Likes

Nice flag !! Mine has red and white stripes and white stars on blue background from USA

1 Like

Still in space. I float in a most peculiar way. But my spaceship knows which way to go.

2 Likes

Do you work on the space station or collect floating space junk like outdated satellites or whatever ?

1 Like

Have you gone to other planets???

1 Like

Pluto. People need to leave Pluto a planet. It was lovely though. I just float around in the gravity well. My mission is non specific.

1 Like

I’m fine thank you. And how are you? We are all just a click away.

1 Like

Major Tom fan? Wasn’t a happy ending for him

2 Likes

Well don’t be gone too long, because we miss you on earth. Also try to stay away from asteroids and be safe,

2 Likes

Cookie Settings