Player Looking for a Learning Alliance: Level 16, Playing Almost 3 Weeks, Looking to Stay Put

Time to bump this oldie for my first post.
I’m a level 16, been playing for almost 3 weeks now. And I’m looking for a learning alliance and would like to stay put, I don’t enjoy change all that much… here is my bench

I have my SH upgrading to level 10 as I type this.

Thanks in advance
-Willie

Consider joining us: Holy Wolves Very active group and we are always teaching and learning. Think we would be a great fit for you at this time. Thanks. -Lord Rostov

1 Like

@LordRostov
I found y’all E&P and was not able to request to join. I am quite interested for sure since I am a multiple a time daily player I need some good interaction to enjoy the game a little more.

Edit
I see y’all have a cup requirement that I don’t yet meet.

I lowered the limit try now please. :slight_smile:

Hi Willie, I’m a co-leader of Florida’s Finest. We don’t require cups, are very active and friendly. Relaxed and easy going with only a couple reasonable rules mainly #1 hit the titan. #2 if you opt in to war, then fight. Check chat board some as only way to message each other. Check us out ,we would love to have you join us. Thank you!

Helios Inn has a spot.

Did you find an alliance yet?
Otherwise, check out our training alliance “the cheshire cat”

Hey Hippie, I’ve been with Baby Dragons since starting a year ago and love it there. We’d be glad to have you providing you hit the Titans and (once you get to level 12) you participate as best you can in Wars. Nobody has 30 maxed heroes at that level so we just ask you do what you can. We’re a fun group, good people and always glad to help. Oh your chat feature needs to be on as well so we can communicate but if you’re here already I’m sure that won’t be a problem. Good luck wherever you end up bud!

The ZERO family of alliances has 6 alliances with different playstyles and titan levels. We are a friendly competitive group, helping each other to grow and having fun on the way - common Line group chat across all alliances. All ZERO alliances are full participation.

https://zerofamilyalliance.com

Please consider our training alliance Zero genesis! We have experienced players and friendly, supportive atmosphere.

@ChefBelle @displacedhippie

We have no cup or power requirements, and currently are opted from war, but as we grow, that will change. I hope you’ll consider ZERO Genesis, the good news is, you can very much stay put in the ZERO family for as long as you play, we accommodate players of every level and style.

Did you find a home? If not, join us at Jupiter3. We are happy to accept new-ish players. And I think by now, you are no longer new.