Player have -75k diamonds how it possible?

There was a bug with seasonal events, you were able to get as many tokens/mats as you wanted, this is punishment for doing this, the more you steal the higher -gems are

There’s more info if you head to the support website / view the articles in game.

2 Likes

I know it was morlovia bug but this was 4-5 month ago. This players still playing the game, and record content on youtube with minus gems. Its doent look good.

I am with you, I think the @staff should provide some more information about the deadline for these cheater. I thought they all should already have paid their dues for more equity.

It wasn’t only with Morlovia, it was working with Christmas, Sand Empire and probably Easter, players get specific time to pay for -gems if they don’t do that they accounts will be permamently banned (I heard that for some players there wasn’t time limit to pay gems but idk if this is true)

Moderator’s Note

Account issues can’t be addressed on the Forum, the player would need to contact Support.

And as this question appears to be about someone else’s account, I’m closing this thread to avoid violating the Forum Rule about not naming and shaming other players.

Thanks!